Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

Stretch19

Grow up
090914_Signals_promo.png

jhitman

Been accused of it before, but have never shaved a bat. I hit a lot of BP so my bats seem to break in faster than some others.

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
I swing glass for outlaw tournies here. I want to be like everyone else and fit in.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
You know what don't make sense.. Is that the conference players get to use those hard ass balls.. They swing shaved sticks, which is a fact... But at the lower level we have to use sponges.. If they don't have rocks out there they cry about the balls... I think we should all use the same balls as the conference...

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I just played a dual conference event and we used z's but it was hot and you had to hit them but we still used all of them everygame.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Tell me about those bats they were swinging tho lol!

They all passed compression lol idk

Who won the Olney tourney? I guess A-1 was the favorite.

I think Sillies won it. We won the monday league and my thursday team the Tide won that night. I played with A1 I think we got 4th. idk i hate league ball but Pauly sponsors us and pays me 200$ a night to play so.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
What's the best way to warm a bat back up after it's passed compression testing? Do you knock the frost off the bat before getting it tested or warn the tester his hands might stick to the bat?

moty0901

Starting Player
In other words, who here swings a cheater bat?

Don’t be that team that comes to the ball park with an altered, illegal bat. If you want to swing a shaved bat, do it at practice.