Who to Start

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I don't know who to start at receiver: Colston, Desean Jackson, Steve Smith, Sanu, Mike Evans (pick 2)

I don't know who to start as my 2nd RB: Reggie Bush, Ridley, Gerhart (pick 1)

I don't know who to flex: see above (pick 1)

Help please.

Last edited:

DRock88

What's the problem here?
That's what I'm hearing, as well. How much and how long, I don't know. I had been leaning towards DeSean as I think Cousins will find him more, but he hasn't practiced all week. Steve Smiff is looking mighty fine.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Colston and Ridley are the givens imo. Hope you didn't start Evans...if he can't get points v ATL, will he ever?

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Yep, Colston, Bush, and Ridley are getting the nod for sure. Gerhart is taking a seat. I can't decide on DeSean, Steve Smith, or Sanu. I didn't start Mike Evans, but moving forward I think he'll get some looks if they stick with Glennon.

stork

If Djax plays, this is the one game you want to start him for obvious reasons. One the other hand, my advice tends to stink in these WTS threads.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I just picture him going down early again and not returning. I can't have that. I need somebody for 4 quarters.

stork

Always a possibility with him. And Smith is getting a lot of targets. DJ and Sanu are boom or bust, usually bust. Then they have that one huge game that strings you along. Typically from ones bench.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I started Colston and Smith at WR, and Bush at the flex spot. RBs were Lynch and Ridley. Slight swing at miss at WR as Desean and Sanu put up points, but Colston & Smith did enough. Bush had a great game for me. Gerhart got more points than Ridley but **** Gerhart.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Me, too. He had dropped 2 or 3 balls before that. He doesn't look good right now. I'm afraid Brees will stop looking for him, but we'll see.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Cooks gets a lot of touches, no doubt. But Brees has definitely still been targeting Graham/TEs and Colston for TDs.