Who wants to take my money?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The premise is that each player is assigned a value by the hosting company, in this case Fanduel. There are three different salary cap levels, 55k (expert), 60k (normal), and 65k (amatuer). You pick a roster of QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/DEF/K while staying under your pre-determined salary cap. You can pick anyone to build your roster.

There are a number of different formats to play. 50/50 is where you enter into a pool of teams. The top half of the entrants win money ($2 entry wins $3.60, $5 entry wins $9, etc). The leagues are a pool of teams and the top 3 payout... similar to standard season long leagues, but these are just one week long. There are also giant tournaments with thousands of teams and the top so many payout. Some of the big ones pay out lots of money.

The one here is a 2 man H2H. $2 each, winner gets $3.60.

It's really a lot of fun. You can do some free ones to get your feet wet. I can change this one to free... or start another free one if you just want to try it out.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I've been wanting to do this....explain it, plz

Awesome site...... Simple depost, scroll through find a game of your choice (head to head, 50/50 where half the entries double there money and one week leagues that pay top whatever) and enter and get paid when games end.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yep salary cap..... I was rolling first month with Shelby Miller cheap in baseball . You just got to find value and hope your studs hit.

V-John

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a good time, really. Good site too. Simple, and fast to do. Tried to get in ND, but it was already filled. Good luck.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, someone already jumped in. But if anyone wants to play a free one or a cheap one, let me know! You can make it private so nobody can fill it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm in and signed up And in a bunch more......this is a gambling addicts dream

Primo

fat and famous pablo
We should do one is these a week.....two bucks for everyone to get in. Be cool as ****

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got one of those dollar-for-dollar matching codes for this place?

I wanna do a $20 one soon.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's really easy. Just do a withdrawl request. Takes a day or two to show up in your account.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
For those of you that play the daily leagues, any guys showing up in all your lineups? If you don't have Keenan Allen in every lineup for $4,500, you're crazy. Fanduel sets their salaries on Monday, so it doesn't take into account the Monday night game. Sometimes gives you a nice cheap option on a breakout guy like Allen.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Can you do winner take all? I wouldn't mind doing a sbfans only deal like that....i per week for 5 bucks with five or ten of us

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yup, that's how the leagues usually work is winner take all. If you set up a private one you can pick "winner take all", "top 3", or "top 1/3". Obviously fanduel takes their cut, but it's minimal.

A $2 entry league with 10 teams would give the winner $18.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yup, that's how the leagues usually work is winner take all. If you set up a private one you can pick "winner take all", "top 3", or "top 1/3". Obviously fanduel takes their cut, but it's minimal.

A $2 entry league with 10 teams would give the winner $18.

Dontbe fooled there making a killing... bastards

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sweet. I'm down. I didn't have a good week. Gonna break even for sure, but didn't win much.