why are bats missing

curious as to why so many bats are missing from the bat reviews section. For example combat spike baker, combatant and you get the point tons of missing bats in all makes.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
the review page was a good idea in theory but has poor execution. sortable stats by association would probably be more useful. also most nitz' are reviewing bats right out of the wrapper so reviews are inconsistant.

TheGriffin

Live free or die
The bat reviews are mostly for lol's.

This is a common response to these inquiries, but the fact of the matter is that the "Bat Reviews" section should be better utilized.

I was first drawn to this site when I was looking for a bat review. At that time, I didn't know these reviews were considered a joke. Eventually, I joined the board, and became somewhat knowledgeable about the game of softball.

Maybe if we cleaned up and beefed up the review section, we could point people there whenever they asked for the best ASA bat, or when they wanted to compare a Salvo to a Juggy.

Like I said, I think the review section could be better used.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I was first drawn to this site when I was looking for a bat review. At that time, I didn't know these reviews were considered a joke. Eventually, I joined the board, and became somewhat knowledgeable about the game of softball.

I also trolled around the review section since like 2004 but never joined the message board until recently. I bought a dozen of Decker Sharks in 2006 from the SBF Store and they sent me 11inch balls instead of 12inch and I had to pay to ship them back, the dude over the phone was rude too, but that's a whole different story.

Last edited:

thadj1269

Addicted to Softballfans
I also trolled around the review section since like 2004 but never joined the message board until recently. I bought a dozen of Decker Sharks in 2006 from the SBF Store and they sent me 11inch balls instead of 12inch and I had to pay to ship them back, the dude over the phone was rude too, but that's a whole different story.

wow, who did you talk to?

there are s many great ones that are missing granted some are old the original b52 was smoking hot not on the list and so many other greats original green est durability sucked but pounded the ball. and that is to only name a few

totally agree no more posts on best bat read the reviews and all of them best and worst. However not the ones on I don't own one but tried it what did you take 20 swings come on.

I just like to compare what was and what is right now. no harm in it A lot of people do a lot of shopping before they buy trying to make the site better I guess

ace88

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the review section, I just wish more bats were included. A lot of the singlewalls and multiwalls are left out.