Why did I do it!!!!

kokamojo15

Manager
I have been swinging combat for years. Trying to slowly get out of the game. Sold all my combats yesterday even my baby. Wanted 275 she was spitting fyah all over the field. Got a great deal on a 50 swing fu dawg for $100 so I bought it. Played tonight went 0-4. Haven't hit that bad in a couple years. Is it bc of the weight drop my wanted was 28.9 oz and fu is 26. Or is it bc I am swinging something different that I not use too.

Dogue

Evil Genius
You gotta get a feel for a bat before making it a gamer. Go do some BP with that stick.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Why exactly did you go from a known commodity to a mystery? Honest question. If I have a stick 'spitting fyah all over the field', I am keeping it.

kokamojo15

Manager
Why exactly did you go from a known commodity to a mystery? Honest question. If I have a stick 'spitting fyah all over the field', I am keeping it.

Like I said I am slowly trying to get out of the game. Guy offered me great price for all my bats so I sold them. Then I came across a deal I couldn't pass up.

pontiacfb78

Star Player
Had a guy borrow my 26oz J2FS on Friday. He was used to a 28-30oz, and he is usually ahead of the ball. He couldn't even put it within 15ft of the line. Fouled out 4 in a row. We play that a foul on a 3rd strike is an out.

kokamojo15

Manager
We play the same here. No grace. Hoping to bp a little and get the feel of a it. Kinda like buying a new gun takes a couple rounds to get it sighted in