Why did the 2016 Flippers go up in price?

Chico_O

Bat Addict
I'm not trying to instigate anything here- I have a Flipper each year since the OG Green Flipper came out, big fan of all... though the '14 was my least favorite so far... to each their own right?

Just curious. If the bats are or are about the same as previous models (minus the paint jobs), then why do they cost more through the store than the other '16 models?

Thanks for the info ahead of time fellas.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
my assumption would be supply and demand. Every store seems to sell out of them first so they know they can charge just a little extra to increase profitability. I also heard that that issue more warranty returns on the aftermath line so that could be it as well but that information was second hand when it was given to me.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
my assumption would be supply and demand. Every store seems to sell out of them first so they know they can charge just a little extra to increase profitability. I also heard that that issue more warranty returns on the aftermath line so that could be it as well but that information was second hand when it was given to me.

Thanks Pkc!
Yeah I thought it had something to do with warranty returns, figured Juggys would be part of that too, since it seems they have a run of bad luck too...

Meh- just curious- a part of me thought did the flippers just reach another level, and the price reflects performance etc...

But it probably just is a simple as supp/demand and people willing to pay for it... if you are going to charge more, at least come up with a better graphics scheme than what you currently have :p

Thanks for the info guys.

M

MJL 00

Trying to compete with the Carl bats $215+$130(warranty)=$345

:thumb:

:rolleyes:

:joke:

LMAO

So kidding mods just trying to bring lil humor

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
The price is up because they charge whatever they want.

Maybe a better logo for the flipper would be someone giving us the bird.