Why no love for the XXL Purcell vs DC41?

DumpsterFire

I have seen numerous 2017 and 2018 Purcells put up for sale for very good prices that have gone unsold while same vintage DC41s (in same or worse shape) are in demand and selling for quite a bit more money. What's up with this? Aren't they very very similar bats?

Redsfan

People are followers by nature. There has probably been more great reviews done on the DC41 than the Worth. Post a great review about the Purcell, have a bunch of people like it and they will sell like crazy too. People like to buy their talent instead of putting in some work to get better. You see it in softball, golf, etc. I work in the motorsports industry. They do it there too. If Motorcyclist or Cycle World magazine says bike X is the best bike this year. We end up selling more of that bike.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Same thing with the F30 and Hallsey. Exact same bat but people spray their shorts over the F30. Works for me, it keeps the prices down.

oppotaco13

Because they changed the name to XXL Purcell/DD3 and then to Purcell instead of what it is. It's the Resmondo. Call it the that and you wouldn't be able to find it.

dunkky

well said, Redsfan.

no matter how intelligent human became over years, somethings just don't change. just listen to monsta or anarchy people from facebook, they think they are holding a magic stick. excellent bats for sure, but not to the degree where I want to worship them over others..

There's a ****ing war going on between those two over the difference of a few MPH in exist speed.. lol