Why??

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Why is it that if somebody doesn't ship a bat or payment it is almost always because of "Personal Problems"??? Yeah no sh.it it's a personal problem... it should have shipped when you said it would... but why is it seem to always be a personal problem out of their control?? Their is always a lunch break where you can go to the post office.... so really there isn't an excuse....

seekerbr32

Unretired
Why is it that if somebody doesn't ship a bat or payment it is almost always because of "Personal Problems"??? Yeah no sh.it it's a personal problem... it should have shipped when you said it would... but why is it seem to always be a personal problem out of their control?? Their is always a lunch break where you can go to the post office.... so really there isn't an excuse....

i would tell ya why they always use "personal problems" as an excuse but i have too many of my own going on right now, so i dont have the time...

TNoff

Booty Pirate

YOu're right. It's not an excuse. I'd rather have someone tell me the truth like they were too lazy, or they wanted to wear the pants a couple times more or they wanted to swing the bat a few more times. I understand some people have true genuine personal emergencies but others should just be honest about it.

Sixx

Captain Obvious

I don't have a lunch that I could go to the p.o. and deliver a bat with....

Not justifying the excuse, but not everyone has a lunch break where they can dothat

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
all these hit close to home for me too i have heard many but when i don't ship i always say it because im a dumbazz and no one argues with me.:D

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
:D that's what i am saying bro you got no defense for that conversation over ya know i am not ashamed to admit im a dumbazz.:D

seekerbr32

Unretired
hey i've always said..if ya cant beat 'em then confuse 'em..actually i've never said that, i'm just tryin to sound cool :eek:

mrcub8

maybe next year!-Cub fans
Hell I if I don't get a chance to get the bat out I say why...ie workin' late, etc.....I do get a lunch but my PO is always busy @ lunch and I would be gone longer than my lunch allows......if for some reason I'm late in shipping I always throw in a little freebie in the box for putting up with the delay....

jt2002hd

Modulator
kinda off topic but if anybody is looking to move some personal problems I could use a couple, I have paypal but no references.