Wich Nsa Miken?...

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
Sooo...Id like to add a Nsa Miken for 52's to my collection but im mainly a demarini person and occasionally a few other brands and havent swung a Miken since the Recoils... So i guess what would you guys reccomend? ive heard and seen how dirty the new ones are! lmk what you guys think, thanks. Mainly swing 25 or 26oz so either of those but prlly a 25....

lx_2nv

Coach
You can't go wrong with really any of them. But I love the Freak30/12's. If you like more EL and a longer barrel go for the DC.

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
looking for a 25 or 26oz non return freak 30 or maybe even a freak 12... lmk if anyone has one for sale. thanks

Glitch

Starting Player
Freak12 is what I use for NSA and it hits the poop outta 52s. Freak 30 is extremely comparable (and many say it's the exact same bat).

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Freak12 gets my vote. If your debating a 25 vs 26 I'd say go with the 25. I originally bought a 26oz as I prefer 26oz with .5 EL but the F12 DEFINITELY has more than that. The 26 weighed 25.8 and swung like a 27EL. I'm loving my 25 feels just like my USA AM and pretty much any other 26oz EL