Will SBF Store offer the Flipper AM at a discount to board members?

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Title says it all, I heard its a limited run of 2000 made- something like that.

And all kinds of rumors of 1st,2nd and 3rd batch runs, with different colored handles...

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone heard if SBF will offer a discount to its members?

Thanks in advance!

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I never understood this. If the store is going to LEGIT SELL THE BAT FOR A SET PRICE, why make us PM someone for it? It's not like its a secret. If anyone of us PMs him, he will tell you. So why not make it public???

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
I never understood this. If the store is going to LEGIT SELL THE BAT FOR A SET PRICE, why make us PM someone for it? It's not like its a secret. If anyone of us PMs him, he will tell you. So why not make it public???

Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement between suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Great. Then one of use should find out the price then post it. The store isn't advertising it

TRaj2327

Great. Then one of use should find out the price then post it. The store isn't advertising it

I'm sure that would get deleted to cover their butts since it is posted on their own website. They own all the information on here so I could still see it as advertising the price.

Just PM him. Not that big a deal, is it?

Last edited:

a108stiches

Addicted to Softballfans
Who was it that said..."This is what kills the local mom and pop stores"? Good thing there are loop holes. JUMP IN!!!! By the way, Very low price. Good work SBF on trying to pass along the savings. Us board members appreciate it, even if your mods dont agree.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Who was it that said..."This is what kills the local mom and pop stores"? Good thing there are loop holes. JUMP IN!!!! By the way, Very low price. Good work SBF on trying to pass along the savings. Us board members appreciate it, even if your mods dont agree.

lol just change what was said to fit your agenda

a108stiches

Addicted to Softballfans
lol just change what was said to fit your agenda

Glad you are still paying attention....wasn't sure if you would catch that...But I guess you are smarter than I thought! Please take that as a compliment. Its all in good fun.

DPHitter

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered my AM. If you have any doubt at all, call or PM the store...the price on these is very, very friendly. Hopefully this ship on time on the 15th!