For Sale Wilson A2000 1799B, Nike DE PRO DNP, NWT Rawlings HOH PRO303-CTB

Emperor

Star Player
Let's try this gain. Stupid photobucket. For sale are the following 3 gloves:

Nike Diamond Elite PRO 12.75in DNP. Great shape, ready to use, I took the wrist strap off because it was annoying. $90 shipped friends/family or add the fees.

New with tags Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO303-CTB 12.75. Nothing else to say here. Was never used by me or touched by the hands of any filthy peasants. $170 shipped f/f or add the fees.

Finally this is a Wilson A2000 1799B that it kills me to have to sell. But, its time. Was very gently used, ready to play, was the favorite backup glove on my team for when someone forgot their mitt. Some filthy peasants may have touched it. $160 shipped f/f or add the fees.
OZgEVNs.jpg

Semc9Yq.jpg

MSUngbM.jpg

XHMN19W.jpg

a2Ai3UY.jpg

VBbGlhA.jpg

Emperor

Star Player
303 SOLD.

Offense taken. You've tried this bull**** with me before on gloves and I've refused to deal with you since. Glove is never touched, tags on it, came from rep to me. Your comments are full of **** and unwelcome

NYC

Swag on 100.
303 SOLD.

Offense taken. You've tried this bull**** with me before on gloves and I've refused to deal with you since. Glove is never touched, tags on it, came from rep to me. Your comments are full of **** and unwelcome

Tried what? Heel looks creased, anyone can see that. Kiss my sphincter you sensitive little girl.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Congratulations on the sell Emperor, we have a catcher on our fastpitch team who plays outfield as her secondary position, her dad bought her a 303-CTB. Great glove, someone got a smoking deal!

Emperor

Star Player
Congratulations on the sell Emperor, we have a catcher on our fastpitch team who plays outfield as her secondary position, her dad bought her a 303-CTB. Great glove, someone got a smoking deal!

Much appreciated, was a win for both of us. It really is a nice glove. Nike still here, and a I have a 11.5 Pro Preferred posted on Facebook, think its worth trying here?