Wilson current State

DatDuke

It was a long time coming, (1.5 years worth of buying and trading). Thanks, a2Ks are all made in Japan. also the PI 1787 A2000 (Not in picture) also made in Japan.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was going to say. You know you have a problem when you're buying gloves for the wrong hand. :D

DatDuke

Yes its a character from One Piece. but it has nothing to do with my glove collection.

You said: if you were a straw hat those gloves could have been free

I don't understand --> if I "were" a straw hat.. may be you meant if I "wear" a straw hat?

I was going to say. You know you have a problem when you're buying gloves for the wrong hand. :D

I have problems even without the lefties, My wife and my kids think I own way too many gloves.

Jchap

I can't tell from the picture, but does the stamp inside the thumb say Japan and then a date code after it?

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes its a character from One Piece. but it has nothing to do with my glove collection.

You said: if you were a straw hat those gloves could have been free

I don't understand --> if I "were" a straw hat.. may be you meant if I "wear" a straw hat?

the "straw hats" is the band of pirates from that show, one of which is your avy pic.

if you were a straw hat, you'd be a pirate, pirates steal stuff, steal=free

DatDuke

the "straw hats" is the band of pirates from that show, one of which is your avy pic.

if you were a straw hat, you'd be a pirate, pirates steal stuff, steal=free

Nope.. Not a Pirate, 2. Pirates don't steal stuff, they take stuff by force. 3. There are usually no baseball gloves in the sea to take. 4. still has nothing to do with the collection. lol.

DatDuke

Thanks. I was not told this was a pi. Pi or nOT, I'm not selling the glove. Its just another addition to my Wilson collection. I am not a Wilson expert, so I thought any a2000 gloves without tags and no size marking at the palm hinted to be a spring training Wilson issued. And from the a2000 palm marking being stamped not printed. I thought this is a Japan made recent model. Again pi or not, its just another glove in my Wilson collection.
I didn't pay pi price for it. And glad I posted pictures here so the experts can chime in.

Last edited:

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked up my first A2000 1799...one of the blondes with the black and red logos. Really liking it so far. Used to avoid them cause of the 6 loop big handstall and small-ish hands.