Wilson March 2021 GOTM

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Am I missing info regarding the Wilson March 2021 GOTM? I saw the post on IG and now nothing? If SBF had some or was getting some, figured we'd have heard by no but I guess I could be wrong?

Committed

Chad was unsure if they would get them. I haven’t seen one posted for sale anywhere in the US. Perhaps a manufacturer delay?

Keep me posted if you find a retailer selling them.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Anything coming in through the west coast will be backed up. Huge shortage of shipping containers and a huge increase in our consumer habits during the pandemic means more loads going through the port and not enough people to go through it all. Going to take a year at least to catch back up to normal processing times. Probably the hold up here.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Chad was unsure if they would get them. I haven’t seen one posted for sale anywhere in the US. Perhaps a manufacturer delay?

Keep me posted if you find a retailer selling them.

Will do! I been trying to check around every couple days to see if I see any pop up for sale.

Anything coming in through the west coast will be backed up. Huge shortage of shipping containers and a huge increase in our consumer habits during the pandemic means more loads going through the port and not enough people to go through it all. Going to take a year at least to catch back up to normal processing times. Probably the hold up here.

Makes sense. Sucks but it makes sense.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I see a couple places in Canada are showing these in stock but anywhere stateside have them? I feel like if they did they would already be sold out anyway. Im dying to get my hands on 1 or 2

aggiemechengr16

Part Time Player
Yes, split welting! I got really lucky, I grabbed this first one off eBay at 10 pm one night right after it was listed.

I paid $270 plus tax/shipping, but I expect these to be valued between $300-$400 once they all finally arrive and are distributed. I also owned the TF21 GOTM from 2016, the hand opening/finger stalls on that glove were simply giant and made the glove less sought after than it should’ve been. This new 1781 still has the 5 loop heel, but the fit is way better so I expect these to be pretty popular.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Finally got one of these! Showed up Friday and I only had a few minutes to take it out of the box and handle it but a couple things I noticed quickly:

1. 5 loop hand stall - I understand this has become standard and typically that 5 loop is huge for me. I even had an additional heel lace / hole added to another 1781 of mine. However, this doesn't seem too terribly massive. Really don't intend to game it anyway but if I did, think I could make the 5 loop work.
2. Patches - I honestly do NOT like the new logos / patches. I miss the classic black background around the yellow embroidery. I wont go as far to say it looks bad, but I just like the old school classic logos. ST is still it for me when it comes to tan leathers though.
3. Stiffness - this thing is a rock! One of the stiffest gloves I can remember coming right out of the box.

Really didn't intend to game it but I miss playing with a ST 1781 and this thing is just awesome. Might have to re-think that.

NYC

Swag on 100.
Finally got one of these! Showed up Friday and I only had a few minutes to take it out of the box and handle it but a couple things I noticed quickly:

1. 5 loop hand stall - I understand this has become standard and typically that 5 loop is huge for me. I even had an additional heel lace / hole added to another 1781 of mine. However, this doesn't seem too terribly massive. Really don't intend to game it anyway but if I did, think I could make the 5 loop work.
2. Patches - I honestly do NOT like the new logos / patches. I miss the classic black background around the yellow embroidery. I wont go as far to say it looks bad, but I just like the old school classic logos. ST is still it for me when it comes to tan leathers though.
3. Stiffness - this thing is a rock! One of the stiffest gloves I can remember coming right out of the box.

Really didn't intend to game it but I miss playing with a ST 1781 and this thing is just awesome. Might have to re-think that.
I have a PI ST 1781 I might move. I hear this is a good release but obviously will pale in comparison to a pro issue. As far as the 5 loop handstall goes, I think their new liners help to tighten up the feel on these Vietnam A2000's.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I have a PI ST 1781 I might move. I hear this is a good release but obviously will pale in comparison to a pro issue. As far as the 5 loop handstall goes, I think their new liners help to tighten up the feel on these Vietnam A2000's.

I would agree with this. It feels good. PM me about the PI 1781 please...

Or get another lol

Finding one was hard enough. Didn't want to get greedy and get 2 and keep someone else from getting one lol. I've been debating a custom for oh I don't know, about 2 years now and still haven't pulled the trigger.