Winning with class

kkeezymb

Coach
Whats worse being a poor loser or a poor winner. In my opinion its the latter. If you cant win with class you have some serious problems.

kkeezymb

Coach
you cant win them all and ive never claimed to be the greatest, all im saying is some people need to learn to win with class, if you can't do that it shows a lot about that persons character

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Both are annoying but in the end, who cares. It's not my job to police the attitudes of everyone else.

Now, if my kids don't win or lose with class, that is my job to police but that's another topic.

kkeezymb

Coach
Both are annoying but in the end, who cares. It's not my job to police the attitudes of everyone else.

Now, if my kids don't win or lose with class, that is my job to police but that's another topic.

Very true that is definitely something i will be teaching my kids when they are old enough to play.

My thing is why do grown men have to act like total douche bags when they are called out for pulling ***** moves then trying to blast middle at the pitcher and the 3rd basemen for being the ones to call them out. 3rd is not that bad it is the hot corner and all but intentionally trying to light up the pitcher is BS that guy is very close and has very little time to react. That **** could kill somebody

bignatedizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
I play co-ed upper rec on mondays, and our team always has fun. we are always talkin crap and clowning eachother whether we are winning or losing. other teams for some reason dont appreciate this. people think we are sore winners but we have the same fun regardless if we win or lose. other teams have tried to get us excluded from the league.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Very true that is definitely something i will be teaching my kids when they are old enough to play.

My thing is why do grown men have to act like total douche bags when they are called out for pulling ***** moves then trying to blast middle at the pitcher and the 3rd basemen for being the ones to call them out. 3rd is not that bad it is the hot corner and all but intentionally trying to light up the pitcher is BS that guy is very close and has very little time to react. That **** could kill somebody

I agree, it's dumb. There really is no way around it or other way to explain. But, especially in softball, you just gotta get used to immature grown boys displaying their alpha male gene to it's fullest. Best thing to do is absolutely drum the other team and then thank them afterward for the game. Eventually they will respect you or get so frustrated they do something dumb enough you won't have to worry about their attendance anymore.

After my team wins we spray beer all over the losing team. Then they give my team zj's.

What if you are the winning team and the losing team throws full cans of beer at you while you are taking your team pics after the ship?