Winter Nationals

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
Yes the Season just ended. But i think maybe this year we can get it off this year. Steve Pick a Date (Ex) Feb 28 for Tour.Now Dec. 15th all checks have to be sent in we Guarentee 8 teams or better by Feb 1st if there is not @ least 8 teams we will refund your money back. this way more people get to see who is really in.

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
DRader very Good im going to try my best to help Steve to make this happen i play for Thunder i Played Left Field against you in that Final game

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
ok very good lets just keep intouch and spread the word it could for sure have a better turn out then we did this last weekend...a weekend away to playball in sunny FL. u cant ask for anything better when its cold here to go play out there

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Thunder, I'll see if any of the Stafford guys want to go. Where would we play? Orlando area? I pitched against you in the 1st game we played on Sat.

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
Thats where im guessing .i think thats where it was 2 years ago or maybe Miami . but i do no its in FL. there has to be other teams out there beside on the east coast that play @ this level. So lets just say possibly
Thunder
CWR
Degroot
Stafford
Swash- Only Because they won it 2 years ago
im also guessing there are teams in the FL area as well to enter.. but spread the word
what happen to the Warriors another great team no 1 can find

ISA NJ

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be attending a meeting this weekend in Florida. I will then confirm date of Winter National. Remember, when playing at these complexes, we can't pick and choose the date. They let us know whats available, then we decide on a date. It most likely will again be in February in Florida. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
well lets hope everyone stays in touch and we get a good turnout this year now is the time to push for it not the last minute

Swash35

Addicted to Softballfans
Pete - I doubt we're going. If we doing anything over the winter, its going to be AAU's for Fastpitch

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll get the word out to the Stafford guys, I'd love to play some Fla. teams. What about you NC guys? How about some of the Michigan teams?

Joe 34

Addicted to Softballfans
When they did have it 2 years ago they had I think 8 teams two or three were from Orlando. It was a nice event. Being in Fla. that year was great. 72 degrees sunny and playing ball nothing better.

Joe 34

Addicted to Softballfans
I played with the Sun Devils for the Winter ISA I played with CWR this year. If a team needs a catcher for this event let me know. I am available.

soch07747

Extra Hitter
Hey thunder, I would be interested in heading down to something like this. I'll take FL in the winter to play ball anyday! I pitched with Stafford but not against you guys this past weekend.

Pat, ya thinkin road trip?

Last edited:

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
Sounds good fella's let's keep up on this and spread the word who wouldn't wanna take Sunny FL over the weather we have up here in Feb. SPREAD THE WORD

gofisch

The sooner you can find out the better. Its really hard around here to find guys that want/can travel.

smoke it

Addicted to Softballfans
it was in winterhaven florida two years ago... it was about 30 - 45 min from orlando... we rented a house cheap. 6 bedroom villa for about $800 for thurs fri sat sun. it was a great time . if i were you i would look into that. house was a good time,screen house outside with an in ground pool,jacuzzi , and i had one inside in my room. the garage had a pool table and ping pong table.

hammer38

Manager
Yes the Season just ended. But i think maybe this year we can get it off this year. Steve Pick a Date (Ex) Feb 28 for Tour.Now Dec. 15th all checks have to be sent in we Guarentee 8 teams or better by Feb 1st if there is not @ least 8 teams we will refund your money back. this way more people get to see who is really in.

will slinging be allowed ,if what will the rules be
thanks
how are you?

ISA NJ

Addicted to Softballfans
Gentleman
Just got back to Florida. the Winter Nationals will be on the weekend of February 26-27 in Polk county Florida. I will have more details in the near future.

hammer38

Manager

How the tournament looking so far?

Thunder#24

Part Time Player
i will reach out to Steve to find out about more details. but Hammer its a pretty good ball and guys that sling should be able to pitch as long as they are not on the ISA Major List. if any team is interested please PM me so i can have a running count of the teams and will post it weekly so we no how many teams we might have attending. lets start early and not wait for the last minute to go by and rn out of time. Feb. will be here before u know it