Winter Nationals

hammer38

Manager
i will reach out to Steve to find out about more details. but Hammer its a pretty good ball and guys that sling should be able to pitch as long as they are not on the ISA Major List. if any team is interested please PM me so i can have a running count of the teams and will post it weekly so we no how many teams we might have attending. lets start early and not wait for the last minute to go by and rn out of time. Feb. will be here before u know it
Thunder,
What i need to know is the basic rule for slinging MOD pitching? Steve send them to me a few years ago but can't find where i save them. Maybe Steve will see this and send them to me again.
Don't want to look for a team to p[itch for until i get the pitching down,
this way i don't hurt whatever team pick me up.

hammer38

Manager
looking for team to pitch for in winter national

is there a team being put together for the winter national that is looking for
a pitcher. i don't want to pitch for one of the top teams, just looking for a team that really need a pitcher. PM me for more detail

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
it was in winterhaven florida two years ago... it was about 30 - 45 min from orlando... we rented a house cheap. 6 bedroom villa for about $800 for thurs fri sat sun. it was a great time . if i were you i would look into that. house was a good time,screen house outside with an in ground pool,jacuzzi , and i had one inside in my room. the garage had a pool table and ping pong table.

Hey Smoke, I've talked to most of the Stafford guys seems like they are interested. Can you put me in touch with the Real Estate person with whom you got this house.

Swash35

Addicted to Softballfans
Pat - I booked it for us. The house we stayed at was called Mickey's Magical Playhouse (feel free to insert jokes here). It's 7 Bedroom, 4 bathroom. Contact person is Mike Tedesco at (914) 760-2849. Here is a link to the house with pictures http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p172632. There are other similar houses on that site which I'm sure are just as nice. Just keep in mind that these houses are closer to Orlando, so it was about a 40 minute drive to the fields last time.

Joe 34

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this thing going to happen. I am looking forward to it. Playing ball in Feb nothing like it. I know there are at least four teams interested in going in the northeast area of PA, NY and NJ and I am sure there may be some from GA and Fla.

as long there 5 teams it will a good weekend!play everbody once ,then play the playoffs!go down there and play a least 5 game will be a good weekend!

Gpitch

Addicted to Softballfans
as long there 5 teams it will a good weekend!play everbody once ,then play the playoffs!go down there and play a least 5 game will be a good weekend!

Not sure if teams will travel to a 5 team tournament even if they do play 5 games...Just my opinion.

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey fellas if anyone is going to this and ya need a decent pitcher let me know. I'm sure a few guys on here have seen me throw and can vouch for me.

ISA NJ

Addicted to Softballfans
Gentleman
Winter Nationals will be on the weekend of February 26-27 in Miami, Florida. 3 GG We will offer both 9 man open and a 10 man division. I will have more details by next week.

Drinkman

Star Player
I know its a bit early but in case any team is in need of an outfielder for the Winter Nationals FEB 26-27, please send pm

Derek35

Addicted to Softballfans
Steve - any details available yet? I checked ISA & ISA NJ sites, no mention of Feb 26-27.

Gentleman
Winter Nationals will be on the weekend of February 26-27 in Miami, Florida. 3 GG We will offer both 9 man open and a 10 man division. I will have more details by next week.

TS73

Addicted to Softballfans
you don't actually expect any info do you? lol Typical with any ISA tourney that has been posted on here...no follow up and will end up with 4-5 teams if it even happens. You would think an organization that is trying to push out the big boy (ASA) would try a little harder...

Elohssa6

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope some legit info comes soon...there are a few interested teams that could make this a success.....

Too big of an investment to make plans with short notice or lack of info...

Steve has said before that this board is not the reliable way to get information about his tournaments...WELL WHY NOT??

He knows that many people look here....So it makes sense to post here as often as possible...No?

INFO by the 1st of the year or I am out!

Duriisimo

Aguilucho
Hope some legit info comes soon...there are a few interested teams that could make this a success.....

Too big of an investment to make plans with short notice or lack of info...

Steve has said before that this board is not the reliable way to get information about his tournaments...WELL WHY NOT??

He knows that many people look here....So it makes sense to post here as often as possible...No?

INFO by the 1st of the year or I am out!

Remember last years disaster?

FAD # 3

Addicted to Softballfans
fellas/teams

All teams/players traveling down there.

I am working for Liberty Travel now, and can help with booking hotel or flights, send me pm in inbox....

TH#2

Addicted to Softballfans
has anyone here... hear from Steve on this event?. I sent him an email but haven't heard back yet. just wondering what teams were going.

wobbyy23

not that my opinion matters or am i even going but i just dont get how some teams are willing to invest thousands of dollars to go to this event with lack of communication and probably five team tourney....wouldnt it make sense to put info here since most guys go on here for that purpose???? just sayin............

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Guys, I'm not with ISA, but the guys in Central Jersey do a nice job. I think they are just getting their **** together a little. They'll figure it out, stay with them they are doin' some cool stuff to try and grow the sport. They'll listen to anyone's input. I know the leagues I am in are well run, umps are sometimes iffy.