Wondering if a 47 core 575 compression ball is to hard to be doing bp with !??

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
As the title says Is a 47 core 575 compression ball to hard to do bp with?? don't wanna break my rd or flex

Buckeye33

Tickets Galore
I would say it depends on what you are trying to accomplish when you hit BP. I'd never hit 47/525+ balls on a bat that costs 325-400+ dollars personally but if you are trying to break in the RD or Flex then hitting them for a few rounds of BP will be fine. If the bats are broken in enough already then find some used 40/325 ASA balls for BP.

Tribe32

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say it depends on what you are trying to accomplish when you hit BP. I'd never hit 47/525+ balls on a bat that costs 325-400+ dollars personally but if you are trying to break in the RD or Flex then hitting them for a few rounds of BP will be fine. If the bats are broken in enough already then find some used 40/325 ASA balls for BP.

What about a 50 core mid comp ball??

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
Breaking in a bat, good. Using them on an already broken in bat to me would end the life of the bat a lot quicker IMO. If that's all u have available just go buy some cheap mush or used balls from somebody.

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I use ultimate evils 53/600 during bp to speed up the break in.There's only about half a dozen of these in the bucket. I'd say you'll be fine

CootersTowing

pacific northwest south of the 49th
As the title says Is a 47 core 575 compression ball to hard to do bp with?? don't wanna break my rd or flex

Yes. Because 575lbs is at 70 degrees F, at 60F it's 675lbs, at 50F it's 775lbs and at 40F your hitting a 12" golfball!!

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Those things are going to prematurely end a bat outside of two conditions:
1) It's a freshly-unwrapped composite known for its high durability and slow break-in.
2) You're a 9-year-old girl, or hit like one.

CAJones17

Addicted to Softballfans
Those things are going to prematurely end a bat outside of two conditions:
1) It's a freshly-unwrapped composite known for its high durability and slow break-in.
2) You're a 9-year-old girl, or hit like one.

I wont admit which one of those apply to me

jrock2033

Worth Huer
i have about 15 out 50 bp balls and all bats have been fine..dont take a 1000 cut og freak.. but a new bat is ok..

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
I broke in a one of my bats with about a dozen worth green dots.... 11' 47/525! It only took like 50 swing to get it smoking hot plus I felt like a serious bad ass hitting massive bombs!