World Series Balls...

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah you are absolutely right...Martin Roofing is pretty stacked...i feel good we gave them one of their 3 losses in USSSA this year...theya re 29-3 in USSSA and Im pretty sure undefeated in all the NSA events they have entered haha

yep, roster full of guys who have played D and C most of their playing days....its a joke. I mean 29-3 in E speaks for itself.

eHall

Base burglar
yeah if you are winning 90% of your games, that should let you know you need to move up

A couple teams around here doing that in utrip too. Guys that have played B,c, and D NSA formed a utrip e team and have won 90-95% of their games.

NSA does a good job policing teams here. They move you up and won't let you form super teams.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Last year in Rock Hill for supers they provided the Dudley Thunder ZN ball. For worlds in Indy, they used the Worth Gold Dot. Luckily it was in the 50s/60s in indy so they didnt turn into socks. They also did a great job rotating new balls in.

Are you referring to the D in Indy? If so, in the games we played we always hit the Dudley ZN. So... Maybe they didn't like you or something because we always hit the golf balls. :D

Stretch19

Grow up
So what you are saying is that we have some stacked teams to look forward to in indy at E worlds?

youve got some stacked E teams to look forward to if you go to the Super Worlds in SC...none of these teams are going to the Northern Worlds in Indy

eHall

Base burglar
Are you referring to the D in Indy? If so, in the games we played we always hit the Dudley ZN. So... Maybe they didn't like you or something because we always hit the golf balls. :D

Last year in the D world in Indy at midwest, everyone hit the worth gold dot.

We finished top 5 and i sat through the coaches meeting where they told the coaches what ball we would be hitting. Im not making this up,.

eHall

Base burglar
And I have heard from a good source that NSA has recommended that the 52/275 ball be used at worlds and supers.

Stretch19

Grow up
i hope so...they gave us the ad starr tattoo 52/275's to use this weekend and they were solid, even though they were the composite covers...we have hit 52/275 all year and really like it

eHall

Base burglar
i hope so...they gave us the ad starr tattoo 52/275's to use this weekend and they were solid, even though they were the composite covers...we have hit 52/275 all year and really like it

For supers they will be dudleys because of the sponsorship. We have a few in the bp bag but have not hit them regularly. I intend to pick up a dozen and hit them in BP for the next few weeks to get use to them.

A few guys hit them in a HR derby before the state tournament and were humbled by the lack of distance when you hit them square.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Last year in the D world in Indy at midwest, everyone hit the worth gold dot.

We finished top 5 and i sat through the coaches meeting where they told the coaches what ball we would be hitting. Im not making this up,.

well... I know for a fact we hit Dudley's. While we were not there very long, every game we used them. I pitched the first game and made sure my fielders knew they were hotter than what we used at our local tourneys... which were Worth.

Stretch19

Grow up
For supers they will be dudleys because of the sponsorship. We have a few in the bp bag but have not hit them regularly. I intend to pick up a dozen and hit them in BP for the next few weeks to get use to them.

A few guys hit them in a HR derby before the state tournament and were humbled by the lack of distance when you hit them square.

yeah you cant hit them square and expect them to go far at all...you have to cut them for sure. we havent hit the dudley 52/275 this year. we have used the x rocks and the ad starr leather tattoos and loved them both. it takes away some of the fluke HR's which will kill you in E ball and are something incredible off a hard infield...

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
The Tat's are not bad. The Z's seem to crush them, but other composites seem to get a good feel off the bat.

The bounce is just nasty though off them. I'd much rather use a 44/400. While they come off harder, they are easier to field and safer.

Stretch19

Grow up
The Tat's are not bad. The Z's seem to crush them, but other composites seem to get a good feel off the bat.

The bounce is just nasty though off them. I'd much rather use a 44/400. While they come off harder, they are easier to field and safer.

the 52's come off harder and bounce much harder...very easy to hit a 1 hopper over the IF if the ground is remotely hard...great base hitting ball

Stretch19

Grow up
i prefer the feel of the leather ones personally. they probably have the same performance its just my preference. we hit the 52 tattoo composites in coed league as well, but the leathers on the weekend. i dunno, might just be mental, but you are right, they are a good combo with the 1.20 bats

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
i prefer the feel of the leather ones personally. they probably have the same performance its just my preference. we hit the 52 tattoo composites in coed league as well, but the leathers on the weekend. i dunno, might just be mental, but you are right, they are a good combo with the 1.20 bats

Got word yesterday that Indy will be using gold dots for E worlds

Stroh13

I just found out that D Worlds in Nashville will NOT be providing the balls. We have to buy the balls from them prior to our games.

eHall

Base burglar
I just found out that D Worlds in Nashville will NOT be providing the balls. We have to buy the balls from them prior to our games.

Are you sure? All info says that balls will be provided.

Do we have to buy from them or can we bring our own? I have dozens of TAs left that i need to use up.

Stroh13

Are you sure? All info says that balls will be provided.

Do we have to buy from them or can we bring our own? I have dozens of TAs left that i need to use up.

I'm talking about D World Series on 9/9-9/11

I just emailed the TD because of this thread. I asked if they were supplying the ball. The response was no. I received another email saying we had to hit the Tattoos they will be selling.