World Series here we come!

Softball.com:

Primo

fat and famous pablo
bitter sweet...signed a shocker, cut a shocker......

although Bake is the frickin' man and i'm serious...coolest cat around

justinstp

PayPal Ready
The sirius/xm fantasy radio dudes have gotten way out of hand with their buzz words and catchy phrases. Chalk plays, fading players, owning shares, stfu.

ntz

tricknollegy
Every time I think I'm starting to not be complete trash at golf, I then realize I'm completely trash at golf

Primo

fat and famous pablo
dont over swing....

single greatest golf advice of all time......bring it back smooth, finish through the ball smooth

the end

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i prefer not to play w/ people who play from the tips......

99% of them aren't good enough....100% of them are assholes

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The sirius/xm fantasy radio dudes have gotten way out of hand with their buzz words and catchy phrases. Chalk plays, fading players, owning shares, stfu.

its the worst. I get a kick out of that one guy Jeff Manns though. He gets very animated.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
those Sirius FF guys seem to like every player too. So the next week they can tell you "we were all over that guy". Yeah him and like 50 other guys. It gets very annoying.

ntz

tricknollegy
I copt some new golf shoes that will lower my score by 10 strokes no problem

MPeOdEch.jpg

hrdchrgin13

I was part of a group text with Lou and Tippins. I called a tree Led Sapling, it was top notch

you shouldve been there

justinstp

PayPal Ready
That was the song the bar played when the lights came on and 2:00 am was about to hit. If you couldn't close the deal on the puss when Gimme That Nutt was playing your last chance was Yellow Ledbetter