World Series here we come!

chacha15

rec chip
Bryant the 3rd basemen looked like a little kid when the ball was hit to him. he just knew it. Congrats Cubs!! Great Series. way to go Indians on a tough battle

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i witnessed history. my dad lived 89 years and loved baseball but never saw the cubs win a series. lots of people have passed between cubs championships. be thankful baseball fans you witnessed history tonight.

congrats all you cubs fans who have held on all this time. all the bill murrays and all the john cusacks of the world and even the unknowns like our own t.heck congrats.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Thanks hbwb...... Pretty awesome to watch these guys go all the way.

Cubs were the best team this year and I believe will have many more chances with the core they have. But it's nice to actually get a win early with the playoffs being such a roll of the dice.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
That was a crazy game. Had my heart racing and I'm not a fan of either really. Good to see the Cubs win it though. Great baseball was played in the series.

3XC

Big Truss
The Cubs are now the Red Sox and Cubs fans went from adorable to detestable.

I hope they win 67 games next year. They won't. They'll be around for a looooooong time. The window just opened last year, its gonna be open 3-4 more seasons.

Get ready to be sick of these assholes is all I'm sayin.

Country469

Cubs fans are gone bro. Only team in the history or pro sports to lose fans after a title. Its not hip anymore. They aren't the lovable losers anymore. They are the red yanks of the midwest. The whole Ferris Buehler schit, gone. If they win again in the next two years, wrigley will be replaced by Walmart park.

Stretch19

Grow up
curse.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Stretch - see the rest of that.

Dude not only predicted Cubs/Indians WS, but extra innings in Game 7. The odds of that are absurd.

3XC

Big Truss
Bartman hasn't wanted anything to do with this team for years. The same Cubs fans everyone is so warm and fuzzy for stalked him at his job, forced him to move, delist his phone #, they called his parents house, he got death threats.

Sorry. **** these people. Like I said, they're now Red Sox fans. I'd only give them a hug if I was just sprayed with napalm.

3XC

Big Truss
The people of Chicago deserve a frozen hell with 1400 murders a year and ****ty hot dogs.

3XC

Big Truss
Good pizza though. And Italian beef.

Ethiopia had Italian beef in 1936. None of you get that.

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
A lot of quiet white sox fans this morning. Their hate was out in full force this series- at least most. They literally have nothing to talk about now. Jerry sells the naming rights to guaranteed rate, asks them to change their logo and they said **** off and he still took their money.

Stretch19

Grow up
Fanatics & Uber teaming up today to deliver Cubs championship gear within minutes to fans all around Chicago starting at 10am local time