Worth 454 Player roller bag

StealthyGuy

Addicted to Softballfans
just bag in and have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the size of this bag. I can easily fit 7 bats in and if you do not use the bat sleeves allotted for the bats then you can throw in several more but they will move. The pockets made for valuables are lined with a soft material so as not to damage anything. I huge compartments and the main compartment came with two side boards for extra stability in the base. A lil difficult to wedge them in but they do they're job. My bag has a little curve to it so it leans forwards...I hoping that it will correct itself over time cause if it doesn't then it will defeat the stand-up feature bracket placed at the bottom of the bag. My only con is that there wasn't a seperate compartment created for the turfs/cleats. They do offer you a bag for your shoes but I never really cared for those. Overall opinion, 9 out of 10. Great bag and would recommend to anyone

StealthyGuy

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha...i know it doesnt hold a ton of bats donkey but i also dont have that huge of a collection. And also, i said you could fit more but they wouldnt be in a bat sleeve. If I do start to own more then i'll look into a no errors (even though i heard bad things about them) or a 3n2...but it costed me 109 vs a no errors bag at 179

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
You could get the Famous Sports bat bag that stands up and will hold st least 10 bats no problem. You can also find those for under $100.

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
Both the No Errors bag and miken bag hold more bats. But they arent built as well as the worth. THe new 454 bag is a tank and anyone that needs to bring 10 bats to a game/tournament better be selling them. You only have two hands....

anokamnman

Star Player
You could get the Famous Sports bat bag that stands up and will hold st least 10 bats no problem. You can also find those for under $100.

Where did you see a famous bag for under $100? I have been looking for one for a month. Every where I look is out of stock.

anokamnman

Star Player
I called and talked to them and they said they hope to have more in a few months. That doesn't help me. A wheel broke off my elite roller bag. Need something now.