Worth Legit Connell 220 vs DeMarini Aftermath 1.20 Utrip

THESHOE

Starting Player
Which is the better hotter bat our of wrapper, and also looking at forgiveness factor.

Debating between these 2 as the 3rd and final option in the bag with the Dual Stamp Z4 and Combat G4 2pc coming in already.

Who has hit both and what are the thoughts?

Hurk

Star Player
Which is the better hotter bat our of wrapper, and also looking at forgiveness factor.

Debating between these 2 as the 3rd and final option in the bag with the Dual Stamp Z4 and Combat G4 2pc coming in already.

Who has hit both and what are the thoughts?

Based purely on reviews and hearsay, I'd say the Worth is hotter overall, and out of the wrapper. For looks, I'd side with the Aftermath, but from what I've heard it's the Worth.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Not concerned about comp testing.

The Demarini will not either, in fact it can't be tested which means in Canada they'll be unfit for play wherever they get comp tested. I'll have another bat ready in this case.

My 40 hit Connell will not pass tester

mrmarkgarcia

If you want a balanced bat just get the 2016 Combat Limited Edition Wanted Bryce Oliveira USSSA WNBSP3. It will out hit both the Worth and the DeMarini.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Pretty much already own that as in Canada it seems to be the Assault G4 2pc bat.

Decided to order a Z4 Dual, Combat G4 Assault 2pc, Legit 220 Connel and Aftermath.

Our team benefits from options for all LOL.

I will try all 4 and pick a favourite, as will all my other teammates who don't have their own bats.

If you want a balanced bat just get the 2016 Combat Limited Edition Wanted Bryce Oliveira USSSA WNBSP3. It will out hit both the Worth and the DeMarini.

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
i will have to go with the UAM.. hit with it the other day and after 40+ swings i was launching balls over a baseball fence ..not many but enough to tell me that the UAM is the real deal... classic + and 52.300 balls ...not new but VERY used at that ...dont swing worth so i can't speak to that ... but the UAM is gonna be a BIG SWINGING RICHARD this year... hit with today also and some of ny buds were telling how hard the ball was coming at them in the OF... just gotta put in my .02$.... can say I've ever used a bat that was hotter outa the wrapper than my UAM or OG ASA AM... both amazing bats

BTW my UAM after maybe 100 swings is at 265 on the utrip comp tester

Super

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
so wrong

40 hit aftermath's will fail to.

i have one with 100+ hits and it tests 265 on the utrip comp tester at 265...

Super

1jmhe0.jpg

ok a lil less tha 265 but we tested it three times and this is the only pic i can find...

Last edited:

charlied

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both bats and the ball sounds different off the AM but hits the ball nice and I tried the 220 and hit a few nice ones but I kept going back to the AM and my DC-41. Both my AM and 220 were NIW. I Might need to give the 220 more than 10 hits, haha. Once the warmer weather gets here I will be able to hit more balls instead of only 40-60 indoor BP ones.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Funny, with me in indoors right now, it's between AM and my G4 2pc.

I might be leaning towards the AM which is not expected.

Especially considering the 4 bats I got for this year....

Legit 220 Connell is no doubt a good stick though, but there's just mojo in the way I swing the AM and G4 over the Z4 and Legit right now.

GF loves her Z4 though. The Dual is a really nice twig. Much better than the Z3 imo. Not sure it still is miles above a well worked in 2013 Z2k ri.

I have both bats and the ball sounds different off the AM but hits the ball nice and I tried the 220 and hit a few nice ones but I kept going back to the AM and my DC-41. Both my AM and 220 were NIW. I Might need to give the 220 more than 10 hits, haha. Once the warmer weather gets here I will be able to hit more balls instead of only 40-60 indoor BP ones.