Worth Loyalty Club XXV

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I wanted to smack that trick when she said here come-a-long was broke. ***** take the slack out of it before you start ratcheting.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Those tours aint half bad. Me and the wife went on one, and ended up getting stuck with some west coastians. The dumb young chick wanted to start a save the nutria foundation, because the guide said they shot them. I wanted to drop kick her out of the boat, and then throw a gallon of marshmellows around her.

Country35

Banned User
Those tours aint half bad. Me and the wife went on one, and ended up getting stuck with some west coastians. The dumb young chick wanted to start a save the nutria foundation, because the guide said they shot them. I wanted to drop kick her out of the boat, and then throw a gallon of marshmellows around her.

i save seen nutria hunting on Ted nuggent's show.........I would pay a couple hundo more to go out with an ar-15 and whack a few dozen

Stretch19

Grow up
I wanted to smack that trick when she said here come-a-long was broke. ***** take the slack out of it before you start ratcheting.

hahaha, my boy said the same thing when we were watching the episode; this show is borderline too over the top for me now, i cant take any of the kill scenes seriously anymore, they are all fake and staged...still enjoy it though

Stretch19

Grow up
i met some folks from LA, chick worked at a hospital and she said Troy comes in there from time to time with his various injuries, etc...she said he was a character for sure

hrdchrgin13

LooneyTunesdrinking.gif