Worth Mutation

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone tell me if the ASA mutation is pretty much a repaint of a ASA EST Xl or no?

UncleMosk

Seems to me out of wrapper slightly better than last years. Will look to place in bag next year since the XXL only passes compression on 1 side just barely.

Gamers are
Boombah Black 28oz
Monsta WestCoast Milita 28 oz
Anarchy Awakening 28 oz
Worth EST XXL 30 oz BEAST

https://s.amsu.ng/C2yEuOevxqcN

UncleMosk

Will be swinging mine next Spring.

Did see a few used in Upstate NY Tourney. Murders the 44 core. Wouldn't expect it to last passing compression.

The tetra core tech Worth/Miken is definitely one that works well with the 52's.

As mentioned earlier it seemed to be slightly better out of wrapper than the 1st year release.

Have this final year to swing my XXL EST with sticker in league play. Won't pass next.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit my 60 swing mutation today was a bout 10 ft behind some of my well broken in bats(Anarchys) but seem to be improving quick with great exit speed.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Hit my 60 swing mutation today was a bout 10 ft behind some of my well broken in bats(Anarchys) but seem to be improving quick with great exit speed.
Can you confirm that the Mutation feels (or is basically) same as a 17 B.B. Legit, 18 Pink 13.5 Legit? That would be a great thing.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you confirm that the Mutation feels (or is basically) same as a 17 B.B. Legit, 18 Pink 13.5 Legit? That would be a great thing.
Did hold it up next to the 17BB and the XXL est the barrel size looks the same.Thought the 26 mutation swung a tad heavier than a 26 17 BB but that could just be me..

erobelli

ENATION #10
Definitely not the same bat as the purple est. It's trash. Broke after 100 indoor bp swings. My purple est has 1000 + swings with 44s and 52s. My mutation didn't last one indoor bp session with 52s.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Definitely not the same bat as the purple est. It's trash. Broke after 100 indoor bp swings. My purple est has 1000 + swings with 44s and 52s. My mutation didn't last one indoor bp session with 52s.
Possible you just got a dud or a blem?

JHeezy95

Mine just broke tonight out hitting some bp after only having it for 3 weeks...kind of let down.