Worth New Era hat order 2011

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
mock ups are in. Let me know... through pm please, if you think any design changes are necessary. The front is not currently in 3d raised embroidery but I will be requesting that along with any other design changes that we come up with. The minimum per color is 12 so just like last year if orders don't come in to fill a color I will let you know so that you can change the color you want or back out. I will not accept payment until the order is final and you must pay before I place the order. I will set up a gmail account just for this order so my personal email doesn't get bombarded with this stuff, and it will make it easier for me to keep everything in order. Please take and look and let me know if there are any design changes.

If you want a different color combo please make sure you have an order of 12 before you even ask.

Thanks a lot guys. I look forward to getting this going and having exclusive stuff to wear.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
man some of you idiots can't read.... no more color combos unless you wanna buy 12 or know 11 more people who want them. I will start taking orders this weekend for the colors that I have already mocked up. Don't send me any pms of your orders. I am going to set up a gmail account just for these orders and I will leave specific instructions for the information I needs from each of you in that email.

ogsoftballplaye

If you were referring to me I was just curious of how long we had b4 you were gonna make the order. I can send the paypal anytime you want, with what I want. Sorry if I pissed you off bro.

bomber12

Addicted to Softballfans
me to i want the dark navy&columbia to match our uniforms and may go with the gray&navy just to be different i got in on the last ones got the royal/lime and the black/white

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
If you were referring to me I was just curious of how long we had b4 you were gonna make the order. I can send the paypal anytime you want, with what I want. Sorry if I pissed you off bro.

not you homie.... just late comers that don't bother reading and just fill the thread up with nonsense. ill have ordering instructions up saturday. thanks guys