Worth offered me....

twinsdad23

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for help/reccomendations on choosing a replacement bat.

I am sending in my DUO and I was offered one of these 5 bats for replacement:

454 Resmondo Legit
454 balanced Legit

Resmondo Limited Edition
454 Mutant(SBM454)
454 Titan(SB454U)

I understand that the Legits would have the 2013 stamp but if durability is an issue, will they even make it that far?

If you could, please rank them in order 1-5.
I would appreciate any additional helpful comments.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
The3 bats that I have been swinging for the past couple of years:
Red Jeff Hall Mutant(first batch-still going strong)
DUO
Blue/Yellow Mutant

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
I would go with one of the 2013's, I swung the yellow legit last night and it felt good and from what I've heard the ressy is even better so I would go with one of those two. But ultimately it comes down to what you like balanced, end load, or 2 piece hope this helps

twinsdad23

Addicted to Softballfans
They can't put you on the waiting list for a new Duo? (not sure on release date)

I just called Worth returns and they told me that if I ship the bat right now that they will send me one of the bats that I listed.

I was calling back to have myself put on a waiting list for the DUO but they wouldnt do it.

RalphG427

On the bench
How much time left until the 1 yr warranty period expires? If you want the new DUO and you have a few months left I would wait for them to actually be released and be in stock then call back and start a new return process and try for it then. If you're receipt is about to expire you may just be stuck with what they offered. Personally since you only swing mutants, I would go with the 454 mutant. Unfortunately it's a balanced bat and the 3 bats that you listed that you swing are .5 or 1 ounce (supposedly) endloaded. The new stamp only matters if you play USSSA or you have a league that is jumping on board with needing the new stamp. I play NSA mostly so the new stamp is meaningless to me right now.