Worth Powercell

RAM4

Addicted to Softballfans
Just picked up a worth powercell. Is this as hot as they say or just a lot of hype ??

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
This just leads to all sorts of questions.
1) How did you "pick up" a powercell without knowing anything about them ? Not exactly cheap or easy to be found.
2) Do you plan on using it, or flipping it ? If you're going to use it, just swing away and find out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

RAM4

Addicted to Softballfans
1) How did you "pick up" a powercell without knowing anything about them ? Not exactly cheap or easy to be found.
2) Do you plan on using it, or flipping it ? If you're going to use it, just swing away and find out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Scott

Well I have seen people say this bat is the best thing since the Miken Ultra. I had a Smash it 7 because people said it was ultra hot and I was not impressed 20 bp swings later it was up for sale and gone. Curious if it is balanced or endloaded, long barrel or short barrel, stiff handle or flex handle or what is the durability. Definitely going to give her a good bp session this weekend.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
99% of those who swing a Powercell swear by them so that should tell you something. I hope you really didn't judge a bat by just 20 swings, if so then I doubt you will find out anything about any bat you swing. While the new bats are "hot out of the wrapper" it takes more than 20 swings to see if you like a bat. Maybe your swing/timing was off those 20 swings and you missed out on a great bat.....

RAM4

Addicted to Softballfans
99% of those who swing a Powercell swear by them so that should tell you something. I hope you really didn't judge a bat by just 20 swings, if so then I doubt you will find out anything about any bat you swing. While the new bats are "hot out of the wrapper" it takes more than 20 swings to see if you like a bat. Maybe your swing/timing was off those 20 swings and you missed out on a great bat.....

Well I had 3 other guys hit the smash it 7 also and we came to the same conclusion. We also went head to head with two other bats and it was a distant 3rd. Just didn't fit my swing. I'm excited to try the powercell but if it doesn't work for me I'll let someone else enjoy the bat. I have 2 asa bats and 1 nsa bat. Looking for a 2nd nsa bat and I hope the powercell is the bat.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Well if you decide to get rid of the Powercell give me first shot at trading with you. I've hit one but never owned one and would like to give it some extended bp work.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't hold my breath on it being the next coming of the U2 but some people believe different paint gives an extra 50 feet and more power, that would explain all the exclusives nowadays