For Sale/Trade Worth Resmondo Mutant SBMR54 27oz

jdrhammer

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to sell/trade this Worth Ressy Mutant SBMR54. Got it from a board bro used last fall, but I'm not playing U-Trip this year, so I have no use for it. I only put about 30 swings on it, and it has an estimated 300-400 swings overall. You can see from the pics that it's in pretty good shape -- tight endcap, good grip (unsure if it's original). Couple nicks, no cracks. Small sand rattle which is typical for these. Hits very well.

Looking for ASA trades (I'll entertain anything) or $80 styd/paypal gifted. Will ship first to established GTG bro.

PM or reply and I'll shoot you my number.

Bat is sold!

Last edited:

jdrhammer

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't have much luck with Photobucket. I'm sure it's user error. Two are up, two more coming...

Chris85

Manager
Why is it a shame? Last 2 I got, one was shaved...I don't play like that

I mean he got it from a good to go board bro.....all u can do is take people at their word. Only other thing u can do is have it tested and go off if it passes the compression check but bad thing with that is even cut bats can pass. If this was a 26 Id scoop it up GLWS

jdrhammer

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, it's not shaved. I don't play like that. Thanks for the discussion though. I live ten minutes from sbf and have been a customer since their days as a hole in the wall in a strip mall. Bought an original juggy from them back in the day. While I understand being skeptical, it does take a good faith effort on everything here, and although I don't have many transactions, I've had nothing but love for the gtg bros on here... Pms returned....

jdrhammer

Addicted to Softballfans
Last bump before I give up on selling/trading. Was close to a trade but I need to be able to see the stamps. Looking for $95 OBO or ASA. This bat is awesome, I just can't use it this year. Gamer. Hit me up...

uprising

Extra Hitter
Last bump before I give up on selling/trading. Was close to a trade but I need to be able to see the stamps. Looking for $95 OBO or ASA. This bat is awesome, I just can't use it this year. Gamer. Hit me up...

Seems to be the issue everywhere for old u trip stamps wished i could use it bc I'd take this in a heartbeat if i could