Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

alteredzx

Bazinga
Ive been told these should start shipping from Worth today and Monday. Hopefully we have something by next week.

alteredzx

Bazinga
swung them last night. Felt good. 1st swing was a mis hit at 320'. It seemed like, the slower I swang, the better the ball reacted to it. When I finally stopped trying to over swing the bat, I started hitting better with it. It had that hollow ping to it. I think after 50-100 hits it will be good to go. I wouldn't say It was my gamer out of the wrapper.

WillW3

Starting Player
swung them last night. Felt good. 1st swing was a mis hit at 320'. It seemed like, the slower I swang, the better the ball reacted to it. When I finally stopped trying to over swing the bat, I started hitting better with it. It had that hollow ping to it. I think after 50-100 hits it will be good to go. I wouldn't say It was my gamer out of the wrapper.
How's the end load/feel? Similar to anything else?

alteredzx

Bazinga
the end load is there and noticable i think. It felt like the watermelon or any other jeff hall bat. It wasnt overbearing but you knew it was there.

WillW3

Starting Player
the end load is there and noticable i think. It felt like the watermelon or any other jeff hall bat. It wasnt overbearing but you knew it was there.
So.... Maybe just a very very similar, limited run, high(er) priced watermelon?

alteredzx

Bazinga
probably so. I havent swung it enough to say for certain yes, but I think my at first obersvation would say yes.

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
2/3 crowns landed today. Niw/stock grip compared with same melon and 1 used liberty tape grip used melon same as liberty. All 26.5 ozs
Crown 1 26.3ozs niw
Crown 2 26.5oz niw
Melon 1 27.0ozs niw
Melon 2 26.8 "used"
Liberty 26.2 "used"

Terms of EL the Melon to ME feels to have the most and almost the obvious heavier swing weight. The liberty and crown feel to AWFULLY close in swing and EL. Tonight I'll get compression on all niw to compare is expect them to be close like a new worth/mikens

KinGClowN

Half Man Half Amazing
I didn't pay anymore for my triple crown than the watermelon, i went with the 26.5 instead of 27.5 and i think it feels great. I have a tester and it was 260 in the wrapper, 50-75 swings and it should be good to go like any of the worths now.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Mine came in yesterday. EL is not as much as the watermelon in my opinion. I also got a 26.5oz like KingClown (Eric). 260 sounds promising Eric but I may just leave this in the closet as I can't put down my Freak12's. Hit my Freak12 reissue this week and so far its as good as the OG's I've had with similar amount of hits.

Rallycap

Star Player
Mine came in yesterday. EL is not as much as the watermelon in my opinion. I also got a 26.5oz like KingClown (Eric). 260 sounds promising Eric but I may just leave this in the closet as I can't put down my Freak12's. Hit my Freak12 reissue this week and so far its as good as the OG's I've had with similar amount of hits.

I like the sound of that. Me and Darren's Grey/Pink Legit just busted and we've got to replace it. I heard the Watermelon had more EL and I tend to believe that since I felt my '16 Connell had more EL than my '15. The whole new line to me feels more end-loaded than previous years. Figured the Triple Crown would continue on in that fashion. If it's swinging a little lighter, I'm gonna have to try that thing.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Im up to about 25 swings on mine. The sound is starting to change a little bit. I will finally get to hit bp with it on thursday and will post a video of it. It seems to be opening up so that is good.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I'm looking to trade for a 26.5oz Triple Crown...have a 26oz Freak 12 for trade bait.

alteredzx

Bazinga
I got one a 26.5 NIW in my bag I would sell.

Not looking for trades for it. "unless heavily in my favor like $5000" haha!! just kidding.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Anyone who has hit (preferably) or dry swing the Watermelon, JH Liberty and Triple Crown, can you compare their end weighting?

I have a 26.5 Watermelon, and love the performance it just swings really heavy for me... If all 3 of these bats perform the same I might switch it up with one that doesn't feel so end weighted.

Thanks.

-G

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Anyone who has hit (preferably) or dry swing the Watermelon, JH Liberty and Triple Crown, can you compare their end weighting?

I have a 26.5 Watermelon, and love the performance it just swings really heavy for me... If all 3 of these bats perform the same I might switch it up with one that doesn't feel so end weighted.

Thanks.

-G
If the Melon felt heavy I think you will probably like the Triple Crown. To me the Triple Crown seem to have a little less endload than the Melon.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I know there are some who are hoarding the Triple Crown's in the hopes of cashing in when they are all sold out but I don't think that is going to happen. While they are a limited production run, they are too similar to the Watermelon (I don't think they are the same/repaints but are close in specs) unlike other limited production bats in the past. FAD's were similar to F12's but had an extra 0.5oz EL. Mutant12's are similar to Fulks but no one is really saying they are possible repaints that I've heard of. The Mayhem's and Psycho's that were limited production were also unique. Do people want TC's right now, yes, but I don't think there will be a huge demand once they are sold out like other limited production bats....just my opinion and I know what opinions are worth.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Got my Triple Crown in yesterday, and I agree with ser7643, it feels less end loaded than my Watermelon (both 26.5). Hope to get out this weekend and hit it.

-G