Wow...this is a crap bat list..

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I play in a league like this during the summer. Its actually a lot of fun, its also damn funny to watch the composite hero's hit flyballs that they thing should be bombs that end up being medium depth flyballs.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I play in a league like this during the summer. Its actually a lot of fun, its also damn funny to watch the composite hero's hit flyballs that they thing should be bombs that end up being medium depth flyballs.

There's nothing more satisfying:D

Bukethead32

Happy meal TWINS....
The Demarini Clincher and Debeer Clinchers are made for hitting 16" softballs. I play both 12" and 16" and have used them just for the heck of it with a 12" ball, and anyone would be lucky to hit a ball 200 ft. It's sad that they would even bother putting these bats on this list. Might as well add all wood bats as well.

Check the banned list i posted. They banned a couple of Brett Bros wood bats because they are made out of bamboo and wood! haha

out-cast

Manager
Bruiser isn't too bad but it's a log outta the wrapper. It's okay after a few hundred cuts. I used to use in BP alot.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Why isnt the Nano on that list?

Hey Buket, call them and ask why they banned the singlewall Nano..

...The NanoTek has three layers of metal fused together at the molecular level. There is a hard alloy aluminum shell (the bat shape) that has a layer of a nanometal alloy (the Launchpad) that covers the hitting area of the bat. The two alloy materials are so dissimilar that they cannot be bonded directly together. An intermediary layer of a soft metal such as brass or copper which is compatible with the two dissimilar alloys is the bonding agent (resin) for the fusing process. These three complementary materials create a structure lighter, stronger and more elastic than any one of these materials or any combination of two of these materials could form without the others. ...
Steven Anderson
Anderson Bat Company, LLC

mmobley

Addicted to Softballfans
dont hate on the trip 7 its the only easton i have ever swung that had that baseball bat feeling and i loved it... everytime i loved it

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I understand if you want to make an all metal league but good god this is a mongaloid league.

FauxTH

GO CUBS GO
The easton V12 is a good bat I use mine in our coed league the fields are 180' and we use one of the crappiest balls there is the demarini orbit and it smashes the ball really well.

pats2812

Addicted to Softballfans
to be honest id just swing away with a hammer... i can basehit everytime with one of thos P.O.S bats haha

...The NanoTek has three layers of metal fused together at the molecular level. There is a hard alloy aluminum shell (the bat shape) that has a layer of a nanometal alloy (the Launchpad) that covers the hitting area of the bat. The two alloy materials are so dissimilar that they cannot be bonded directly together. An intermediary layer of a soft metal such as brass or copper which is compatible with the two dissimilar alloys is the bonding agent (resin) for the fusing process. These three complementary materials create a structure lighter, stronger and more elastic than any one of these materials or any combination of two of these materials could form without the others. ...
Steven Anderson
Anderson Bat Company, LLC

:rolleyes:

Show me 1 single bat, that is a pure material..

Chubby_43

That sucks.. I am not sure what I would swing.. Probably something along the Anderson/Demarini line..

Country35

Banned User
The easton V12 is a good bat I use mine in our coed league the fields are 180' and we use one of the crappiest balls there is the demarini orbit and it smashes the ball really well.

I would hope your catcher doesnt overthrow the pitcher, otherwise thats gone too on a 180 field

FauxTH

GO CUBS GO
the 180' fields just make you have to place hit more esp. since our league is a 1 hr league, it's a small town near where we all live and on sunday afternoons so it doesn't mess with anyone's work.

Cavpitch

Addicted to Softballfans
Brutal list. I'm surprised that the Z Core is on the list but the Redline (not the sunbelt) isn't. The Z Core replaced the Redline and was considered an upgrade (plus it was much more durable than the redline).

That description for that model number must be a mistake. The Z-Core was Model SCZ5C.

I may be wrong and I don't feel like doing the research but isn't the triple 7 a triple wall?

No. Triple 7 refers to the C777 aluminum alloy used in the bat.