WR help

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in a PPR league and can start three of the below WR's. WR's are my weakest area of my roster since Kenny Britt went down on IR and Stevie J and Julio have been hurt. Let me know your thoughts.......

Starting:
DeSean Jackson vs NYG (will he finally break out?)
Earl Bennet vs SD (won't light it up, but won't throw a 0 either)
Denarius Moore vs MN (MN is terrible, but this is a reach)

Bench:
Steve Johnson vs MIA (probably out this week)
Julio Jones vs TEN (probably out this week)
Laurent Robinson vs WASH (got lucky with his 3 targets last week, can he repeat?)

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I don't think Robinson's production was lucky at all. He's produced a couple of times and w/ Austin being out and when he was in. I think he's a better play than Jackson.

From what I've seen Stevie Johnson is playing, but Earl Bennet seems to be pretty hot right now, so I wouldn't blame you for leaving him in.

Only change I'd make is Robinson for Jackson.

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
Denarius Moore isnt as big of a reach as you may think. In the 2 games Palmer has started Moore has 12 and 7 targets respectively, led the team both weeks in targets, and turned 7 targets last week into 5 catches for a ton of yards a 2 TDs. Moore is becoming Palmers go-to-guy, and Min is terrible against the pass.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I'm shocked you're sitting Mr. Robinson. I would start him over all 3. Romo is more passionate about targeting him then he ever was about Jessica Simpson.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
hahaha agreed^^^^ Robinson is a must-start guy right now. id be very very ballsy to sit DeSean though. i dont think im swinging enough to sit him. the bears are due for a letdown. Bennett is nice but its a coin flip if they will produce vs SD. plus its getting colder. I can't blame you for playing Moore against MN. their secondary is truly horrendous this year.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm shocked you're sitting Mr. Robinson. I would start him over all 3. Romo is more passionate about targeting him then he ever was about Jessica Simpson.

LOL. Yeah my decision is between Djax and Mr Robinson. I keep waiting for Djax to break out of his funk. He should be motivated after the benching, but I am not certain since it looks like Vick is out. Stevie Johnson may play now, which complicates my decision further. I did bench Jackson for Robinson for now......