- - - WSL is coming to LA/OC/IE... First event: 8/17 @ Quakes!! - - -

1shot

Worth Advisory Staff
528489.jpg

Last edited:

batting4th

Addicted to Softballfans
I am so excited for this. Lets support this. I will be there Archie. This is big mike by the way

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Joe. You vouching for this guy doesn't mean anything if 8 months have past and he still hasn't made it right.

I hear ya Jorge. I guess I would be a little bit frustrated to If that were the case. I would hit him up at the shop Ed. Rated athletics in Chino. He's there everyday. I'm sure he will straighten it out knowing how Arch is.

batting4th

Addicted to Softballfans
Archie. Let me know if you hear of anyone needing a guy. I am d rated so please keep that in mind.

1shot

Worth Advisory Staff
A few things...

Ed... Mixed Nuts are done, waiting to be picked up. I emailed you Monday to let you know they'd be done by Friday, then emailed you again yesterday to let you know they're already done.

New1... "Vouching for this guy"... Funny statement considering if you knew me you'd know that I do EVERYTHING in my power to take care of the SoCal softball community in any way I can (bats, balls, gloves, uni's, charitable events, etc.). I have now for years. If you'd like to get ahold of me to discuss your opinions further, feel free to contact me at 951.326.9611. Thanks.

batting4th... I've got you out there, trying to secure you a team for the 17th brother. You're a great ball player and an even better guy brother!

CarlsbadDrew... Doug is a great guy and I've personally supported his programs for years. I'm not touching his SD base; simply bringing WSL north into LA/OC/IE. Let me know if you'd like to bring a team on the 17th; would love to have you out!

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
A few things...

Ed... Mixed Nuts are done, waiting to be picked up. I emailed you Monday to let you know they'd be done by Friday, then emailed you again yesterday to let you know they're already done.

New1... "Vouching for this guy"... Funny statement considering if you knew me you'd know that I do EVERYTHING in my power to take care of the SoCal softball community in any way I can (bats, balls, gloves, uni's, charitable events, etc.). I have now for years. If you'd like to get ahold of me to discuss your opinions further, feel free to contact me at 951.326.9611. Thanks.

batting4th... I've got you out there, trying to secure you a team for the 17th brother. You're a great ball player and an even better guy brother!

CarlsbadDrew... Doug is a great guy and I've personally supported his programs for years. I'm not touching his SD base; simply bringing WSL north into LA/OC/IE. Let me know if you'd like to bring a team on the 17th; would love to have you out!

Archie and his crew are VG2G I must say, and Archie you have any DeMarini Rollers in your shop ?

New1

Addicted to Softballfans

If a funny statement is what it takes to get it done then I'm ok with what I said to joe. My comment was for him to stay out of this if he does not know the situation. This was between you and Ed. I should have never chimed in either and I don't know your history or your charitable achievements. However, I believe in good faith and good business and based on Ed's comments 8 months is not a very acceptable time. I know sometimes stuff falls through the cracks. If all has been righted then ill be glad to be receiving my dryfit finally and this conversation is over.

1shot

Worth Advisory Staff
Archie and his crew are VG2G I must say, and Archie you have any DeMarini Rollers in your shop ?

Thanks bro.

Putting my ass out there in the industry the way I do, there really is no middle of the road. I'm either a hero or a POS that lags and to be honest, Ed has every right to feel the latter in his case. There were a lot of factors in the Mixed Nuts order; some were on me while even more was out of my control but at the end of the day it lies squarely on me, I take full responsibility for it, and I feel bad Ed had to wait as long as he did. Again, the order is completed, looks great, and is here waiting for him to receive it.

We are really low on rollers of all manufacturers right now and are placing orders next week. I have no Demarini bags in stock currently but if you're truly a Demarini purest, and carry a lot of stuff, I do have two Wilson Pudge Rollers in stock and I will get one to you for just above cost:

homerun-wilson-equipment-bag-wta9702-pudge-bag-with-wheels.jpg

Thank you again for your support of WSL. I am looking forward to working hard for you guys and hope it takes off the way I know it could!

Archie

1shot

Worth Advisory Staff
If a funny statement is what it takes to get it done then I'm ok with what I said to joe. My comment was for him to stay out of this if he does not know the situation. This was between you and Ed. I should have never chimed in either and I don't know your history or your charitable achievements. However, I believe in good faith and good business and based on Ed's comments 8 months is not a very acceptable time. I know sometimes stuff falls through the cracks. If all has been righted then ill be glad to be receiving my dryfit finally and this conversation is over.

Couldn't agree more. Good luck to you and your guys the rest of the year.

batting4th

Addicted to Softballfans
I want a c program just to play on a good c team. There isnt to many out here. Archie, please shoot me a text for cost of that roller. Thanks buddy

1shot

Worth Advisory Staff
Still have room for two more E teams. Gonna be a fun little tourney, sharing Quakes with the ASA Women. Hit me up!!