wsl mid west worlds in cincinnati

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
This was the best tourney I've played in a long time. The competition was great. Class acts all around. Congrats to Red's and Tailgaters.

WSL "C"
1. Red's Boy's
2. Tailgaters
3. Softball Times (my team)
4. Goodfellows

flapjaxx

Watch your shins!
What a heartbreaker Saturday was........

Us...Warpigs.......lost second game to 3ac, we are the home team....down only one, and couldnt pull it off. We play them in the area quite a bit, and games are always close between us......go on to win the next game......then we get to Classic Car Wash......down 13 in the 6th......come back in the bottom of the 7th.....bases loaded...tie game two outs.....ground ball off firstbasemans foot, 2nd baseman barehands throws out runner at first....8th inning...classic puts up a goose egg.....we get guys on first and second..no outs......short pop fly to right twice...ground ball to short....dont capitalize...9th inning...classic hits dbo hr another goose egg...guys on 1st and second...no outs....still cant score......10th inning...classic puts up one...bottom half, our guy gets up....hits dbo hr to end game...classic wins.....we blew a lot of chances...classic pulled it out....ss has a sick glove!! tough games to lose, especially against Classic...but overrall good weekend with good teams! Congrats to 3AC!

BigDan5

Strap it on SWAG
Us...Warpigs.......lost second game to 3ac, we are the home team....down only one, and couldnt pull it off. We play them in the area quite a bit, and games are always close between us......go on to win the next game......then we get to Classic Car Wash......down 13 in the 6th......come back in the bottom of the 7th.....bases loaded...tie game two outs.....ground ball off firstbasemans foot, 2nd baseman barehands throws out runner at first....8th inning...classic puts up a goose egg.....we get guys on first and second..no outs......short pop fly to right twice...ground ball to short....dont capitalize...9th inning...classic hits dbo hr another goose egg...guys on 1st and second...no outs....still cant score......10th inning...classic puts up one...bottom half, our guy gets up....hits dbo hr to end game...classic wins.....we blew a lot of chances...classic pulled it out....ss has a sick glove!! tough games to lose, especially against Classic...but overrall good weekend with good teams! Congrats to 3AC!

thats brutal. we won vs Auto Express in extras as the visiting team, both teams went scoreless 3 innings in a row. They had a HR left, couldnt hit it. We scored 1 in the 11th and held them to win it. Then lost an absolute battle with Street Kids 27-26 in one of the funnest games I have been a part of.

si25gram

Addicted to Softballfans
great tourny

We (Bagders) real had no answer fo 3ac. THey are solid all the way around. I was the pitcher for badgers and there leadoff hitter would put the ball where he wanted up the middle. Congrats to 3ac on the ring. KA you guys have a hell of a squad as well. Are you playing any nsa?

flapjaxx

Watch your shins!
We (Bagders) real had no answer fo 3ac. THey are solid all the way around. I was the pitcher for badgers and there leadoff hitter would put the ball where he wanted up the middle. Congrats to 3ac on the ring. KA you guys have a hell of a squad as well. Are you playing any nsa?

si25....your right fielder was legit!!! Canon for an arm and a great bat.....we were watching your game sat. night vs 3ac in the upper area of the concession stand!! Way to roll back to the championship game

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks man. We have playes one NSA tourney this year, we combine with another team for nsa, but this was our league team that was down there this weekend.

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
And congrats to you guys, it was a good game between us. You guys have a solid squd, I.thought once youhit both hrs out in first we were gonna fight back and win it, but you guys just kept hitting.. A lot of us were gassed, hurt having 10 guys all weekend, had a guy cancel on us.cause he had stuff at home to take care of.

James23

Hittin' Backside
Ever see the guy in a "pickle" call time in the middle of the rundown? That **** was hilarious!

Tokyo#1

You're Welcome
can i get an appeal?? I called time!

LMAO, Matty our 1st baseman is hilarious. He has fun with the game. Had a great time this past weekend and we played some great teams. Hope the best for everyone the rest of the year.

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
How many of the top teams from cincy are going to be showing up in panama city? We (KA/ShirtsandLogos.com) are going to the ASA version.

SFTBALL4LIFE

Addicted to Softballfans
Hats off to Repo Monkey that was the most intense two games (finals) i have ever played in i think , fierce competion but a lot of class . Got to know some class act ball players from all over ( DO/Mushtube , Instant Replay , Sports Reach )

SFTBALL4LIFE

Addicted to Softballfans
No mostly nsa wsl . i would pick usssa if it were up to me . last year i played asa church league but all usssa industrial with Boyds . what pos you play for DO

The Dairy Boy

Addicted to Softballfans
I just hit for them down there. I normally play for Michigan magic in USSSA.

I was hoping to catch another glimpse of Lewis robbing everyone at 2nd in a polo and jeans.

B Ferris

Mr. Clean
This was the best tourney I've played in a long time. The competition was great. Class acts all around. Congrats to Red's and Tailgaters.

WSL "C"
1. Red's Boy's
2. Tailgaters
3. Softball Times (my team)
4. Goodfellows

Happy 2 have 2 KY teams in the top 3 !! Played with this fella last year and is a class act.....AND KILLS IT ! ;)

SFTBALL4LIFE

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah he was crazy on sat . that double play he turned from his knees was absolutely sick . maynard had a rough start sun but stepped up and made some nice plays at 2nd also . who is coach for DO .