WSL Western Worlds

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
p79f08ygj

Aztec3

Addicted to Softballfans
No Vegas? Wtf. That's the only reason to play wsl is to look forward to party in Vegas

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
We have 19 teams that have paid their entry fee, many other call and emails asking how to enter. Deadline is November 11th at 5:00pm, brackets will be out the evening of November 11th after 9:00pm

No games on Friday, ony bat testing

Men's will play on Saturday (Sunday only if needed, Coed on Sunday (1 coed team has paid 6 other coed teams have said they are getting in that I have talked to)

Fresh08

Addicted to Softballfans
Bill,

There is a tournament at Perris Big League Dreams in CA That is in October It says WSL Western National Championships? Is this a typo I know it is usually held in Reno or Las Vegas?

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
Bill,

There is a tournament at Perris Big League Dreams in CA That is in October It says WSL Western National Championships? Is this a typo I know it is usually held in Reno or Las Vegas?

That is news to me. I will get to the bottom of it. Do you have a link to that event?

Fresh08

Addicted to Softballfans

Stretch19

Grow up
just another money grab tourney passing out rings that dont mean ****...oh hey bros, look at my ring from the western world