WTF New Orleans?

SandyWH

#Delicious
Time to play connect the dots:

Here's a rundown of some Saints headlines in the last month....

Saints owner, Tom Benson, changed his will to drop his kids out of it and leave the team to his wife.
Benson's kids are suing to have Tom Benson's mental status in question for changing the will.
Saints retained Rob Ryan after having one of the worst defenses in the league.
Saints cut fan favorite Pierre Thomas, who cost them little money.
Saints cut an expensive LB to supposedly save money ($5M)
Saints traded fan favorite Jimmy Graham to the one not in their division guaranteed to piss people off (they said it was because of money)
Saints got in return an over-the-hill center and a draft pick
Saints then overpay to resign Mark Ingram, who people don't care about.
Saints then trade a Pro Bowl offensive lineman for a 5th rounder (its still about the money)
Saints sign Brandon Browner ($6M per). Good CB, but over paid to get him.
Saints sign CJ Spiller. (another running back to go with the other one you already signed)
Saints trade away a young, more importantly cheap, receiver for a washed up LB that's making $8.5M.
Now rumors are swirling that Drew Brees is being shopped.

With all these moves that make literally no sense whatsoever, there are only 3 possible conclusions.
1) Tom Benson really is nutty as a fruitcake and its spread to Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton
2) Benson knows he'll lose his competency hearing and is blowing up the team to the point that his kids won't want it
3) Their pulling a Rachel Phelps (Major League) and trying to devalue the team to the point that they can move

SplEEb

Game Junky
Mike and Mike were talking about it this morning and said they are pretty much shopping the whole team. Its a yard sale.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I like the Saints, but I don't pay their bills so, meh.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I like every move they've made. Not sure if that was copypasta, but there is a lot of wrong that is typed up there. You're either not a Saint fan, stupid, or can't make decisions on your own. Or, maybe you're all 3.