Wtf!?!?!?

Madster09

League Hero
I have the most points in my league and im 0-2....158 points last week and 148 this week, making all the right moves just running into mofos having sick games.....this is the suckzor right now!

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
last year i started 0-4 and highest points.. every week the person i played got high point total.. was nuts.. its why fantasy is all luck..

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Two years ago in our league, the guy who ended the season with the 2nd most points finished 11th out of 12 teams. Sometimes, it just happens.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
last week I had a 64 point lead going into Monday night and all he had left was Brady. 65 mother eff'in points later :mad:.......

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
no, dont have plax....but i started britt over desean and aj green over roddy....ead homo

at least the guy I'm going against this week had cam Newton and Jeremy Maclin on the bench this week in a ppr league. Cam put up 45+ and Maclin was over 50+ (bonus at 125 yd and 160 yd mark). The dude had Rodgers at QB but putting in Johnny knox over maclin :rolleyes::D. hopefully the Charles injury isn't going to kill me since I'm up 40 points w/ manningham and Bradshaw to go tonight against his Nicks. Luckily his RB's suck and Antonio Gates got a fat ZERO.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
no, dont have plax....but i started britt over desean and aj green over roddy....ead homo

You shouldn't cast stones, you are the one in here crying about being 0-2 in fantasy football. Sounds like you need to be getting the advice instead of giving it.

Madster09

League Hero
You shouldn't cast stones, you are the one in here crying about being 0-2 in fantasy football. Sounds like you need to be getting the advice instead of giving it.

nah, im a good gm, make all the right moves, like i said unless eli gets 60 points tonight or cadillac gets 75 ill have the most points...maybe you should stop sweatin me?

bradblah

Weeeeee
I was just talking about this with my buddies about my fantasy baseball team. I scored the 2nd most points in the league and had the LEAST points scored against me and I finished next to last. Sometimes it's just reallllllly bad luck.