Wut, no thursday night football thread?

Bemidji21

Starting Player
Pulling for the Niners - just because i have Gore and Davis going. They need to produce again or I'm *****ed in my league.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pulling for the Niners - just because i have Gore and Davis going. They need to produce again or I'm *****ed in my league.

I am sorry for you. The rams d showed up tonight looks like. I have been wondering where they been. Have not seen them fly to the ball all year so this is a welcome change.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I am a nfl quarterback.....I've been in the league for several years. The best wr ive ever had was random lloyd

3XC

Big Truss
The Rams offense sucks mad ****. I feel like I'm watching the post Grbac/pre McNair Ravens.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry for you. The rams d showed up tonight looks like. I have been wondering where they been. Have not seen them fly to the ball all year so this is a welcome change.

Well ....umm never mind.
Looked good for a minute.

doG

dabz
The Rams offense sucks mad ****. I feel like I'm watching the post Grbac/pre McNair Ravens.

lol I used to love that look Grbac would get after throwing a pick. The "why is the defense picking on me" look. Priceless.