xeno fast pitch bat i slowpitch

bomber16

Addicted to Softballfans
alot of ballers in my area are using the xeno fastpitch 34/24 bat in slowpitch. the talk is bat speed, has anyone used this bat? just want some feed back before i spend some cash. the bat seems like it has some pop. just funny to see some dudes with biceps popping out of a XXXL shirt and they are swinging a 24 ounce bat. any feedback will be appreciated.

peace

Exparrot

Lower weight = more batspeed, but less mass being put into the ball. This is oversimiplified, but it's the case most of the time.

If a big dude can swing a 28 the same speed he swings a 24, then it's stupid to swing the FP bat.

That being said, my Xeno and my Z's are pretty much the same thing. Same technology, same weight, different paint job and marketed to a different audience.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Although I think my 2011 34/26 Xeno was hotter than my 2011 26oz z1000.... could have just been in my head though.

Exparrot

My '12 Xeno is slightly better than my '11 Z. The '12 Z is still in the wrapper.

However, my Xeno is webbed up and wobbling with about 150 swings. My Z has about 500-600 swings and only one line of webbing, no wobble.

mrl112

Smarter than you're
alot of ballers in my area are using the xeno fastpitch 34/24 bat in slowpitch. the talk is bat speed, has anyone used this bat? just want some feed back before i spend some cash. the bat seems like it has some pop. just funny to see some dudes with biceps popping out of a XXXL shirt and they are swinging a 24 ounce bat. any feedback will be appreciated.

peace

Doesn't this happen at tournaments all the time anyway? :confused::eek: