XL vs. Resmondo 454

tony67

Can't even buy a hit!
u guys are really tempting me to pull the trigger on an XL.................

I have an xl and put about 20 hits on it so far and my 454 out hits it. Don't get me wrong it feels nice but I don't think it's that crazy out of the wrapper. I'm going to be putting more hits on it tonight.

NYYanks120

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an xl and put about 20 hits on it so far and my 454 out hits it. Don't get me wrong it feels nice but I don't think it's that crazy out of the wrapper. I'm going to be putting more hits on it tonight.

thanks....keep me posted

dr0p

w0cka fl0cka

My 454 out-hit my XL for the first 150 or so swings. I didn't like the XL out of the wrapper.

But one day it got retarded. Just stick with it.

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Was about to order a easton scn17bh but I might be changing my mind with everything I'm hearing about the xl. Plus its 80 dollars cheaper than the easton

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
I have 300 cuts on mine and It's stupid hot...no rattle yet...I can only imagine what it'll do at 600 cuts like watchthis91

tony67

Can't even buy a hit!
My 454 out-hit my XL for the first 150 or so swings. I didn't like the XL out of the wrapper.

But one day it got retarded. Just stick with it.

I'm going to. I just need people to stop being lazy around my way so I can do some bp ;)

HammerinHokie25

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a Mayhem XL and a SCN18BH Synergy. The SCN18BH was hotter out of the wrapper and now has about 100 swings on it - can't wait til it gets more swings on it. I hit a teammate's XL this winter in the cage and really liked it so I bought one. When I got my XL it was not as hot as his and I seen him take the wrapper of his so I don't think anything was done to it. I do know he got his when they first came out - when I ordered mine they were on back order so I don't know maybe there were two batches at that point in time. I now have about 200 swings on my XL. I was not impressed with the first 150 swings with mine, I actually wanted to sell it - although the last 50, this bat is really waking up. It now hangs with the Synergy and I might swing it as my gamer this weekend at the Beast of the East.

jrockdog

Splittin Gaps
miken guy here, so not up to speed on worth's just yet. Where does the duo fall into this comparison instead of the fulk so we are talking all end loaded bats?

NYYanks120

Addicted to Softballfans
My guy stilllllllll didn't deliver my ressy 454.......so I just ordered an XL from asp cuz I couldn't wait

GoForBroke

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, I was looking at both the XL and the 454 Ressy and was just about to order the 454 , but now im all messed up..; ( But it seems like the more i read the XL is the better choice. I have'nt hit either of these 2 bats so it hard to make a good decision but I do hear more good about the XL than the 454. Is the XL just a limited time bat, or are they going to continue to produce it in the future?

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
Was about to order a easton scn17bh but I might be changing my mind with everything I'm hearing about the xl. Plus its 80 dollars cheaper than the easton

plus eastons feel like logs. I have yet to see an easton hot outta the wrapper. plus like you said...in the tough economical times we live in, $80 is like half of another bat ;)

nanne1

Just wondering out loud. Do either of these bats (XL or 454 Ressy) really have anything over the older bats that are out??? Like the older Ressy Titans, Titans, Reloads, Boogers, Fulks, etc.... I mean, really, all of those bats hit really well. Can anything be that much better.

Darracq

Just wondering out loud. Do either of these bats (XL or 454 Ressy) really have anything over the older bats that are out??? Like the older Ressy Titans, Titans, Reloads, Boogers, Fulks, etc.... I mean, really, all of those bats hit really well. Can anything be that much better.

Nope 2011 res titan is about as good as it gets and cheaper too.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
I like to try a XL but don't think it would get the love it deserves cuz my 454 Ressy is sick....

garc4387

The Veteran
Hell never a doubt Worth over Easton any time...

Yup...exactly. I've had so many easton guys look at me funny when I show up with worth bats. I let them swing my bats and after a couple of swings they are converted. There's been a couple that show up with a new worth bat the next week.