For Sale/Trade XR15 driver with Rogue 70X shaft

nam2212

Dr. Nick
SOLD!!!

I am looking to sell a XR15 driver in great condition. Only imperfection is a small scuff right where the face meets the sole. I thought it was a tee mark at first but it is a scuff. You can barely make it out in the pics. It comes with a Rogue Silver 110MSI 70X shaft. Grip is a NDMC Chevron. Comes with unused headcover and wrench. Length is stock. I added enough lead tape to get the swing weight back to D3. It is a great combo but I hit another driver better. I am looking for $150 OBO shipped. Thanks.

Last edited:

Country469

I have an r15 430 with the stock x flex, I have been battling a slice/power draw issue for a while. Better to set the weights for forgiveness or to max draw you think?

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Do you just mean that you spray it left and right (slice/power draw)?

My miss is always a hook so I just moved both weights as far as possible toward the "fade" setting. I also got a 10.5 and crank it down to the 8.5 setting to open the face and add a tiny bit more room for error to prevent a hook. This has worked for me so far.

Country469

Do you just mean that you spray it left and right (slice/power draw)?

My miss is always a hook so I just moved both weights as far as possible toward the "fade" setting. I also got a 10.5 and crank it down to the 8.5 setting to open the face and add a tiny bit more room for error to prevent a hook. This has worked for me so far.

Yeah, thats what I mean sorry. So you move the weigths to draw side to help battle a slice problem, esp if you are trying to hit a big draw? Thats what I thought as well, thanks bro,