IMG_20130227_175027.jpg

IMG_20130227_175045.jpg

After:
IMG_20130301_205515.jpg

IMG_20130301_205522.jpg

IMG_20130301_205531.jpg

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
There's my baby!! All cleaned up and re-laced and ready for action!!! Let's play ball!!! Nice addition to my XLC too!!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Nice USA XXL there! Didn't know they ere made in fast back, mine were the hinge back(?). Great gloves!

It actually turned out much better than I anticipated. Most of the black on it cleaned right up and it.was.THIRSTY! It took the conditioner in like nothing I've ever seen. I've never handled an XXL And honestly wasn't too impressed when I first saw it. After I got done with it though, it turned out to be a pretty sweet glove. Hope you enjoy it Psycho!!

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
It actually turned out much better than I anticipated. Most of the black on it cleaned right up and it.was.THIRSTY! It took the conditioner in like nothing I've ever seen. I've never handled an XXL And honestly wasn't too impressed when I first saw it. After I got done with it though, it turned out to be a pretty sweet glove. Hope you enjoy it Psycho!!

I'm loving it!

Looks great Psycho, glad shes finally gettin some love.

She's deff gonna see a lot of action this coming weekend for sure, season opener and it's a 6GG too!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Ah, so you're the one who snatched this XXL before me, let me know if you ever de idea to move it, would like a USA A2000 in my collection.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Ah, so you're the one who snatched this XXL before me, let me know if you ever de idea to move it, would like a USA A2000 in my collection.

Will do bro, I just may end up moving my XLC that he cleaned and re-laced for me, deff liking the XXL more than the XLC.