Yoenis Cespedes is an A

Softball.com:

phatmanswingin

Phat Member
Oakland got Yoenis Cespedes. I didn't see that coming. I wish the Tigers had gotten him but they spent so much on fielder, I guess it wasn't gonna happen.:(

What do ya think? 4 years 36 million, for a guy that sure looks great but that's only played for Cuba.

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
Oakland got Yoenis Cespedes. I didn't see that coming. I wish the Tigers had gotten him but they spent so much on fielder, I guess it wasn't gonna happen.:(

What do ya think? 4 years 36 million, for a guy that sure looks great but that's only played for Cuba.

A's did us a favor. He is probably 5-7 years older than he is claiming and will be a bust.

BB15

Ape Raids
A's did us a favor. He is probably 5-7 years older than he is claiming and will be a bust.

Not sure about him being a bust (it's definitely possible), but I wouldn't doubt at all that he's older than 26. Have you seen him run? Very reminiscent of Vlad.

mikejp1987

The Veteran
I am a Marlins fan, but kind of glad they didn't sign this guy. I don't know why they would sign this guy after dumping two starters and a good closer? Anybody got any ideas on that?

mossman

That's how we dooze it!

Jeesh, enough already. Go Twins....................

gfmotorsports

Addicted to Softballfans
I know a few guys in the DR and they said he is a monster. Big boy that has a cannon. Not sure what position he plays but another guy the buccos missed out on!