Need Help Yonkee19

808speed

Starting Player
Need help tracking this guy down, sent him payment via gift for a bat and bat never got received. This guy had gtg reviews so I thought it was safe, was I wrong. He kept promising to send me the shipping info when he got home but it never came. Finally, he cut all communication couple of days ago and just so happens there are two other guys that the same thing happened to them. PayPal will not help me because I paid as gift. Is there anything that I can do or is there anyone that can help me find this guy and just get my money back??
Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Joker will be here shortly to give his .02.

Sorry it happened to you. The first thing you need to do is post the thread to the sale and all info/phone numbers you have for him.

808speed

Starting Player
Thanks for the input, it sucks. There is no thread because he texted me from my LTB post. I have the phone number (956) 371-7152. I hate to put the guy on blast but he won't respond back to my texts and I hope it's just a big mix up but at this point, I don't think so. I just want either the bat or the refund.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
why the fock did you pay gift? people that want to be stupid and not pay the fee dont deserve any help

wcoastsoftball

This would make about 5 guys with outstanding deals on him. He had last contacted me on Tuesday, I have texted him twice in the last 24 hours with nothing yet, will stay in touch.

So we have
WCoast- received item
808speed - received item
dabus
bjimmy
elkico

Last edited:

wcoastsoftball

It is saying this is Jesus Soto (yes, he is obd) on PP, but I know when I paid him it did not have this name. Is it possible to change names like that on PP?

wcoastsoftball

why the fock did you pay gift? people that want to be stupid and not pay the fee dont deserve any help

I have no problem sending via gift on those with multiple gtg, especially when they have 20 like he did. I routinely ask for payment via gift. Regardless this guy didn't come through on multiple deals now. Doesn't matter how the money was sent. Might not get the money or the item I understand that, but don't post in tread unless you can contribute to tracking this guy down.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no problem sending via gift on those with multiple gtg, especially when they have 20 like he did. I routinely ask for payment via gift. Regardless this guy didn't come through on multiple deals now. Doesn't matter how the money was sent. Might not get the money or the item I understand that, but don't post in tread unless you can contribute to tracking this guy down.

You're a mod you shouldn't be promoting paying as a gift cause that's the only way this EVER happens. Ever. Otherwise paypal intervenes and it's a non issue.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
You're a mod you shouldn't be promoting paying as a gift cause that's the only way this EVER happens. Ever. Otherwise paypal intervenes and it's a non issue.
It is more likely to happen when sent as gift but the reality is that happens even if / when sent as goods... to be honest i don't think i would send gift payment to anyone with just 20 gtg thats me... that said yonkee owes money to several on here.. lets not get off topic and start bashing.. if anyone can help plz do so !!

wcoastsoftball

If the name Jesus Soto would have came up during my checkout I would have stopped as I helped on a case against him a couple years ago. Which is why this angers me a bit. The reason I don't think gift is a big deal is because a lot of people pay me as gift and I always deliver, but that is just me I guess. Maybe I put too much trust in the human race, guess I should stop doing that, lol.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Unfortunately there is no full proof way of keeping db's out.. as we all know there are probaby some (to many) obd's on here under different user names and it bites when gtg brothers get the bad end of one of these deals.. i like yourself and many others on here are men of our word which is what this site was built on. It goes to show we can never be to careful when buing on here anymore when even a mod gets stuck by one of these morons.

wcoastsoftball

Unfortunately there is no full proof way of keeping db's out.. as we all know there are probaby some (to many) obd's on here under different user names and it bites when gtg brothers get the bad end of one of these deals.. i like yourself and many others on here are men of our word which is what this site was built on. It goes to show we can never be to careful when buing on here anymore when even a mod gets stuck by one of these morons.

Yep, back two years ago when he had his last issue I was about to buy form him until JoesMoe had the issue. Too bad I got caught this time too. Personally I think he is a lifelong-professional conman until I see otherwise.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah.. once a con always a con i guess... i hope you as well everyone else that this db took money from get some resolve here...

wcoastsoftball

Addresses posted here:

Jesus Soto
(956) 293-6592
4111 Westcity Ct #210
El Paso, Texas 7990

Ilse Valdez
167 Valle alto
residencial Valle alto
Matamoros, Tamaulipas 87315
Mexico

ilse soto
154 bates st
brownsville, TX 78520
United States

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Addresses posted here:

Jesus Soto
(956) 293-6592
4111 Westcity Ct #210
El Paso, Texas 7990

Ilse Valdez
167 Valle alto
residencial Valle alto
Matamoros, Tamaulipas 87315
Mexico
Yikes... this is not good, did you mention brownsville texas too.. what about a pic of this dude?