**** you seahawks

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yeah I better quit hijacking before I get another ngtg thread!

BTW I dont understand moving Harvin, He must be a horrible teammate to get traded from a contender to a pretender.

Or is it just about the money?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Benjamins are on the Panthers and Browns though. I forget where B Watson is. NO maybe?

Every team needs a B to rally around.

Joker

Harvin gave then-teammate Golden Tate a black eye before the Super Bowl, had another fight with Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin before a preseason game this season, and the final straw for him in Seattle might have came when he apparently didn't want to go back into a game against Dallas in the fourth quarter last Sunday, the Seattle Times reported.

But that wasn't all, according to the Times. Before Seattle's final preseason game against the Oakland Raiders, Harvin and Baldwin were in a fight, Baldwin got a cut on his chin and both players missed some practices. Harvin didn't make the trip to Oakland for what the team said was "a personal matter," the Times said.

he sounds like a ****

stork

Lance Zierlein @LanceZierlein
Follow
Probably most telling text I received regarding Harvin trade:, "Time bomb. If Pete gets rid of a guy, your radar better be on high alert"

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Zierlein's timeline is full of good info

Apparently he's had these anger issues since HS and even punched a ref one time

stork

He grew up with the name Percy. That couldn't have been easy at school. It wouldn't have been easy going to my school with the name Percy.

stork

Report: Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch upset by Harvin trade
by R.J. White | CBSSports.com
(11:30 am ET) Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was visibly upset after learning about the trade of wide receiver Percy Harvin to the Jets, almost refusing to get on the team bus, the New York Daily News reports.
Lynch is in line to get more work on offense with the team dealing away one of its top passing-game options, but he was close with the departing Harvin. The trade was engineered reportedly in part due to Harvin being a problem in the locker room, but his departure could cause further problems with players like Lynch who were friends with the receiver.

stork

Guess the problem is simple. Wilson is not black enough.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...eammates-say-russell-wilson-isnt-black-enough
Earlier this week, Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman wrote about the ongoing saga in Seattle in the wake of the Percy Harvin trade. Specifically, some Seahawks players think third-year quarterback Russell Wilson is too close to the front office, and doesn't always take blame for his mistakes.

Then there's this: "There is also an element of race that needs to be discussed," Freeman wrote. "My feeling on this -- and it's backed up by several interviews with Seahawks players -- is that some of the black players think Wilson isn't black enough."

We talked about Wilson's blackness on the Eye on Football podcast, which you can listen to by hitting play on the episode (10/22) below (and that led to this tweet). But on Thursday's SportsCenter, Kenny Mayne added this to Freeman's story:

“Two sources — one inside the team, one outside of the underachieving 3-3 Seahawks — tell me that much of what was written in Mike Freeman's Bleacher Report column is true,” Mayne said, via PFT. “(Freeman) wrote of turmoil involving since-traded Percy Harvin and the quarterback Russell Wilson that led to a more widespread internal battle pitting those for Russell Wilson and those against.

"And Freeman surmised on his own an issue among some teammates regarding Wilson that quote, 'he isn't black enough.' A certain expected behavior based on color, apparently. One of the sources told me, quote, I don't know how he got all that stuff, but it's pretty much true. We do have a divide. We're working on it. Thursday that notion was not presented to Wilson, but over and again, questions came about Harvin's departure.”

First, as PFT's Mike Florio points out, Freeman didn't "surmise" this. It was his feeling "backed up by several interviews with Seahawks players." Second, "that notion" was presented to Wilson.

“There's no division in our locker room,” the third-year quarterback told the media. “There's none at all. If anything, I think we've continued to build, continued to grow. I truly believe that. I think that the guys that we have in the locker room, the guys that believe that we can still go 1 and 0 and still be a championship team; those are the guys that we have sitting in this room every day. Every morning when we wake up, we're looking for one common goal and that's to win football games.”

Wilson also addressed his relationship with Harvin.

“Percy and I never had differences,” he said. “He's a guy that, you know, we had a lot of similarities, probably, if anything. You know, guys that want to compete at the highest level, want to win every single time you step on the field. Want the ball in our hands, to make the big play and everything. So I'm not sure why the media tries to blow everything out of proportion, it's part of it, I guess. You have to deal with it. But you also ignore it, too. Like I always tell you guys, ignore the noise. You know, Percy's a Virginia guy and I wish nothing but the best for him.”

We'll repeat what we've said all week: However some of Wilson's teammates view him, the reality is that we're only hearing about it now, as the Seahawks struggle. It never came up last season as Seattle was on their way to winning the Super Bowl, which just reinforces the cliché that winning fixes just about everything. And if the Seahawks start playing well, we're guessing players won't care if Wilson turns out to be C. Thomas Howell.