Your 2014 SAN DIEGO PADRES

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
:thumb:
What is it going to look like this year for the swinging friars? Some big pitching acquired with old faces. A new outfield with a heavy swinging lefty, Seth Smith. Petco is more gorgeous than ever and a second Phil's location. Here's to another year of fun. Let's try and put some pics up of Padre stuff and games. Opening day......who's going?

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Goal is one game a month. Preferably a Saturday to make a whole pregame and post game out of it in Downtown. Sunday would work too. If Johnson can come back and be some of what he once was our rotation looks good. Cashner looks like a true #1 and Tyson Ross has great stuff. Seth Smith is the goods through 2 games. Love the start of baseball season. Spring weather, summer around the corner, and 6 months of baseball to watch (while I'm not playing games or having a bp sesh of course)

GNOLAUM

Goal is one game a month. Preferably a Saturday to make a whole pregame and post game out of it in Downtown. Sunday would work too. If Johnson can come back and be some of what he once was our rotation looks good. Cashner looks like a true #1 and Tyson Ross has great stuff. Seth Smith is the goods through 2 games. Love the start of baseball season. Spring weather, summer around the corner, and 6 months of baseball to watch (while I'm not playing games or having a bp sesh of course)

yep it is my favorite time of year as well.

GNOLAUM

Best Padres acquisition this year... they now have a Stone Brew bar in the ballpark.

I have a feeling they are gonna move the Phils by the park in the park. We smelled like smoke after we left the game. All the pitchers were getting smoked out too. Bad placement

jdav08

Not applicable
I have a feeling they are gonna move the Phils by the park in the park. We smelled like smoke after we left the game. All the pitchers were getting smoked out too. Bad placement

or is it smart marketing? I wonder how many pitchers went to phil's for some post game bbq. sneaky bastards. next thing you know everyone in our bullpen will look like bartolo colon

jdav08

Not applicable
don't worry padres fans. our teams bats will heat up sometime in august and they will play really good baseball the last month once they have been eliminated from contention.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
don't worry padres fans. our teams bats will heat up sometime in august and they will play really good baseball the last month once they have been eliminated from contention.

And than we will be losing games 8 to 7 instead of 8 to 2... -Life Long Die Hard Fanatic :kabong: :moon: :beerchug:

Piffd

going to my first game of the year on Saturday. was going to go Monday as well so i could watch my 2 favorite teams but think i'll skip that one.

I'll be there on Sunday for Little League day with my son's t-ball team. It's his first time and he's stoked to walk around the warning track and be on a big league field.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Same damn core, same damn manager, SAME DAMN RESULTS! :pat:
Same record at this point as last year. :squintfinger:
When do we blow it up? (lineup)