Your 2016 Live Tourney Watching Thread

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Indiana-Kentucky
UConn-Kansas
UNC- providence
Yale-duke

Plus a few others I'm missing. Gonna be a great day.

Mike Brady

Great day for sports

UFC fight night
Spurs vs. GSW
NC, Kansas, Virginia all try to avoid the upset

and The Shockers got some shocking to do

When I'm surprised by anything I like saying stunned or surprised now. no homo
Like last night I walked by this pick up truck that had the windows down on my way to the market. this German Shepherd starts barking, I was shocked. startled

Mike Brady

That Notre Dame win, what was that?

It was like

gBKH3cj.gif

3XC

Big Truss
Stanley Cup Playoffs > NFL Playoffs > March Madness

Nah, B. 7 game series do not lend themselves to upsets.

World cup elimination brackets, olympic hockey, NFL playoffs, March Madness. All have single elimination. Single elimination lends itself to cheapness sometimes, as in, the clearly superior team was on the receiving end of a terrible call/penalty kick/whatever and is now gonna lose, but sometimes they just get outplayed.

1980, USA Hockey over USSR. Probably the greatest sporting event of all time. 7 game series, what happens? 4-1 for the Soviets, outscore the USA 30-10 aggregate.

No 7 game series format will ever eclipse single elimination. Sure, if you get to a 7th game, but if you do, the teams were evenly matched anyway, and a one game "series" is just a condensed version of what you got.

Marshenko

Best of three would sell many tickets, much advertising, infinity nachos. Do a home and home, game 3 at a neutral site.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
he's dating a girl who played basketball at Butler. their kid is going to have a great bball game. I hope we dont lose Underwood and he can get some recruits to fill Walkups void.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
They say black don't crack but Kenny Smith and Sir Charles looking all beat up last night.

Are they partying and doing blow between when they need to go on air??

3XC

Big Truss
I don't know but Sir Charles and Jules Winnfield singing the pina colada song together is ultimate.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
as a KS fan, obviously i thought that game was bad but holy ****....how bad can KU play only to lose by a couple?

was Nova that off too? ellis got his first points in the 2nd goddamn half.....wiht like 8 to play KU's bench had zero. Mason had elevendy turnovers (not that that's new) and the only person who made any shots was Graham who originally went to appalachain state

3XC

Big Truss
wonder what the odds are for UNC.....they have to be an unbelievable favorite.

To win it all? I'm on ESPN.

UNC 40% chance
OK and Nova each with a 27% chance
Syracuse the resounding underdog with a 4.4% chance.