Your Cleveland Browns

Joker

i'm conflicted. **** that guy and the 2014 NFC title game, but this makes seattle sad. if he can come back and be healthy the secondary will be much better. lynch is a crafty bastard

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I see a year of many injuries for the Browns, sadly its where everyone goes to end their career.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
He’s a utrip champion. A regular juke boxer hero. He has stars in his eyes. He started rocking now he’s never going to stop.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Yay for another year with a Browns Draft Party. The Cavs' were always fun, but now they're into that winning nonsense the last few years. Oh wait, forgot the Brooklyn pick. I hope this means two Draft Parties in the same year.

3XC

Big Truss
Take Rosen at 1, Mayfield at 4.

All I know is whatever QB they don't take is gonna turn into Steve Young instantly. OROY, top 5 MVP votes as a rookie, pro bowl, win first playoff game by year 3, win SB in first 7 years.

ntz

tricknollegy
the brows are gonna **** around get rosen at 1 and have barkley fall into their lap at 4. joe thomas is going to unretire and they're going to go 10-6 and make the playoffs.

ntz

tricknollegy
eli has two years left on his deal, one year left on his arm, and he lost his heart last year. the giants are picking a QB. They're just hoping the browns are dumb enough to take barkley at one

Country469

Browns fans talking about drafts and ideas being dumb, lolololololololololololololololololol

doesn't matter who they take at #1, Jesus H Christ aint leading them to .500 in the next 3 years. Best move would be to move the team to London.