Your opinion, best 2-piece bat

worthguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Title says it all. What is your hottest 2-piecer out there!

I myself have never been a fan, but I swung one for the first time the other day and I liked it (; Now I am in the market for one!

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
Hottest 2 piece? Demarini Legend. Hottest new stamp easton would definitely be 100h or L1 . The s.one stadium is equal to either imo. Havent swung the new stadiums yet though.

sleeping bear

Extra Hitter

I myself have never been a fan, but I swung one for the first time the other day and I liked it (; Now I am in the market for one!

J3A and ASA mutant hands down for me. The mutant has been known to telescope so be careful with it but its a sweet bat. IMO the Z2000 feels more like a one piece than a two. Still love mine but the 2 I mentioned are my gamers.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Gonna see a million different responses. Depends on if you like a flexy feeling 2 piece, or a 2 piece that feels like a 1.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly, is there a bad 2-piece? I know some people don't like the Juice, and obviously the Creature is a low price point, but aren't most 2-pieces top of the line? I personally don't see a reason to make a decision based on the number of pieces. If you like the feel of that bat, you like it.

Some of the softest feeling bats I've hit have been one piece.

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
Cartel or vx2u. Black DUO pretty good too. So is the new j3 line.. Hell pretty much any D!

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
Honestly, is there a bad 2-piece? I know some people don't like the Juice, and obviously the Creature is a low price point, but aren't most 2-pieces top of the line? I personally don't see a reason to make a decision based on the number of pieces. If you like the feel of that bat, you like it.

Some of the softest feeling bats I've hit have been one piece.

who are these people and why are they so stupid. I can't pick just 1 but the juice is my nsa gamer.

cyoung187

Coach

Face_Palm.jpg

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Originally Posted by worthguy

ASA - I have to go with the Combat Wanted
USSSA - Triad is a beast

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
hottest two piece of hit was the geezer. I imagine the senior one would also be as good.

btw, these 'hottest bat' threads are the same. it doesn't matter what criteria you state: hottest asa, hottest utrip, hottest stiff barrel, hottest doublewall, hottest green bat. there are good bats, and there are bad bats. comparing good bats is like picking your favourite supermodel. everybody's got a different opinion, and at the end of the day they'd still be satisfied with any of them.