Your thoughts on the Freak 52's

rat bastard

I normally swing an og z2k for ASA but played a squad that had last years freak 52 all green one and the ball was jumping off their bats. Considering picking one up for myself, reviews are few and few between on here, anyone have a good review on these?

Thanks!

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I used a 27oz balanced with some evil 52's and it seemed to have crushed them. Felt just as balanced as the 4TF 2 piece u trip bat. Very impressed with it even tho I don't play ASA at all. Just wanted to help a friend out, to get some hits on it.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Love my balanced model as does everyone who has swung it. It wasnt real hot out of the wrapper but its got a couple hundred on it now and it is opening up real nice. If your wanting an EL model for what their going for id grab one of last years like you are contemplating. Cant go wrong

Beauner

Starting Player
I normally swing an og z2k for ASA but played a squad that had last years freak 52 all green one and the ball was jumping off their bats. Considering picking one up for myself, reviews are few and few between on here, anyone have a good review on these?

Thanks!

I have last year's Freak 52 as well. I like it a lot. I'll probably use it as my gamer to start the season for ASA. I've got the new Juggy and am waiting on the USA Aftermath too. Still trying to get used to the feel of the Juggy but as of right now I'm planning to game my Freak52. It is awesome.

JPG

Lefty
I want to get a 52 balanced I'd love to hear more. Can anyone compare to the new freak black Asa?