your thoughts

fullyloaded

The Veteran
I decided to give demarini a try. I bought a few of them that I had heard about. If you would, rate these bats for me from beSt to worse. The only one I have swung is the silver cl22. I just had labrum surgery so I won't be able to swing until March. Off the top of my head, the only other that I would like to have in my bag is the mad dawg. I've read somewhere that it is the same bat as the black/green one, but others have said that are completely different bats. Are there any other bats that are a must have. I don't play asa, I hate the flex of the original juggernaut if this helps you out any. End load or balanced don't matter to me.

Justice2318

Addicted to Softballfans
I have swung all 3 on the right I would rank those 3
1. VX2U
2. CL22StadiumBlack and Yellow
3. White Stadium
Only one I still own is VX2U

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
The 2.1 is the only one of all those I haven't swung. They all get ridiculous, it really just depends if you want hot out of the wrapper or something you can bp until it's game ready. Broken in, they're all equal.

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
All things considered ---- price point, durability, and performace I'd take the silver CL22. Overlooked for whatever reason but it's legit. Pretty good out of the wrapper and after 300 swings you won't put it down. Just my .02.

TRaj2327

Best to worst will depend on the individual. There are lovers and haters out there for every bat in that picture.

The Stadium 2, 2.1, and VX2 are all very similar bats with the 13" barrel and endloads varying from lightly midloaded to more heavily midloaded. None of them are really considered endloaded bats and no real performance differences between them.

The 2 CL22's are basically the same as well. Both are 12" barrels and are lightly endloaded. Again, no performance differences really.

The DC41 is an endloaded bat and performs very well. Again, you will find lovers and haters for it but it is a long barrel bat with a quick break-in that hits the ball well.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
Best to worst will depend on the individual. There are lovers and haters out there for every bat in that picture.

The Stadium 2, 2.1, and VX2 are all very similar bats with the 13" barrel and endloads varying from lightly midloaded to more heavily midloaded. None of them are really considered endloaded bats and no real performance differences between them.

The 2 CL22's are basically the same as well. Both are 12" barrels and are lightly endloaded. Again, no performance differences really.

The DC41 is an endloaded bat and performs very well. Again, you will find lovers and haters for it but it is a long barrel bat with a quick break-in that hits the ball wall.

good ball, terry

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans

The DC41 is an endloaded bat and performs very well. Again, you will find lovers and haters for it but it is a long barrel bat with a quick break-in that hits the ball well.

Couldn't agree more with all of this. The bolded part is what I don't get, hit them broken in side by side and there is zero dropoff in performance. The 2013 was "Bat of The Year" status (much like the DC41 this year) and the Pink one was a redheaded stepchild it seemed.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
i could never tell a difference between 13 and 14 CL22s. Performance was great in both. I get a new one every year cuz theyre oh so pretty

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The 2.1 is the only one of all those I haven't swung. They all get ridiculous, it really just depends if you want hot out of the wrapper or something you can bp until it's game ready. Broken in, they're all equal.

2.1 = Spec1 IMO, they take a couple hundred to break in.

Both of these quotes hit the nail on the head IMO.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I stay away from long barrel demarini's now, haven't liked one since the juice, so I'm not sure about some of the stadiums, but from the bats pictured that I've hit, my PREFERENCE was:

DC41 > 2013 CL22 > VX2

the mad dawg is close enough to the cl22 that if it isn't the same bat, it's still unlikely you'll like one and not the other.